princess

" I'm Princess but my real is Princeton I'm the only kid my dad is locked up my mother is the only person I have left. My momma said that my dad wasn't even there through her pregnancy with me or when she gave birth so she played the momma and daddy in my childhood but the is about me I'm transsexual I have girl boobs and a cookie I go to Marion Lake highschool "

"Princess get up " my mom yelled " okay ma but 5 more mins " I said " your papi gonna be home when you get from school" she yelled from downstairs. I got dress in my crop top and my Black skater skirt and my black grammas and put my hair and a ponytail and grabbed my bag and went downstairs and eat and left.

" aye lil Shawty where you heading " a man asked.
" Escuela en la que seas idiota"" I said in attitude and kept walking " sassy one ain't you" he said grabbing my waist " Obtén yo las manos de mí Nigga MAMI ME AYUDA ALGUIEN PLZ " I said almost into tears I kicked him and ran to a ware house not know wat I was doing I went in it was dark I was sliding down the door crying sliently until the locked popped on got scared and hid and it was a man with a grill and a tattoo on his neck with the letter "A" .

" I swear I heard a cry " a man I knocked something over on a accident " mierda" I said loudly " aye ma I know you hiding just come out I'm not gonna hurt you " the man said I whimpered and came out crying. " Sólo estoy tryna llego a PLZ escuela no me hagas daño" I Said crying " she said she's just tryna get to school and don't hurt her " the other man said the tatted man nodded " well let me take you " the tatted man said " Gracias" I said.

10 mins we were at the school I got out quickly "bye ma " he said " bye" I said flashing a smile as he drove off.

'' I wonder if I ever see him again " .

The time went by and I was at home and I seen my papi and not mami anywhere.

" who is dis" Princeton asked (his dad) " that's ur son princeton" Princeton looked at his son with digust princess rolled his eyes and ran up to him room cusing up the room about his dad " No me gusta que ni siquiera sabes qué mierda estás incluso él solo déjame en paz volver a la cárcel mantenerse la mierda fuera de mí no mi maldito padre no dice una mierda para mí que usted no estaba aquí cuando yo fue el nacimiento yo no tengo un papá mi mamá jugar mamá y papá en mi vida que acabo de mierda te odian ughhhh !" Princess yelled while slamming his door.