the police son

" nolen if I find out that you were apart of all this shit you'll gonna be in that police car along with all of them do you understand ! " my dad said mostly yelling at me I looked down.

I knew I was wrong for joining in the plan with august but I was scared for him and that's all that matter to me at the time that  august was okay . I looked down and played with my fingers hearing him yell at me was really hurting me .

" do you hear me Nolen Hayden Ross?! " he yelled jacking me up I nodding my head quick he let me go and I ran to my room.

-------

As " Do it " by: Mykko Montana " played through my beats I sat on august lap as he was watching my bop my head to the song.

I took them off and looked at him .

" bae I don't want you sell no more or getting and taking money to give to yo boss " I said playing with our fingers

" watcha mean " he looked at me and looked away.

" my dad knows whats going on and somebody said I was helping y'all I just don't to see in jail just stop for me and for us " I said as I planted a kiss on our hands that was intertwined.

" I love you ma " he said as he kissed my lip.

" I love you tooI said kissing back.

-------------

Red and white and blue lights were everywhere and the police were outside I looked at august and seen a police shot august in the back I ran to him and looked up to see my dad I cried over august body .

" I can't believe my dad just killed the love my life I wanted to kill him I looked down at august his eyes were closed I kissed his forehead and rocked his body as I cried my eyes were burning and bloodshot tears were everywhere my dad smirked and walked away I ran behind him and turned my behind and everything went black. "