nickixyn ( album released / birthday present )

Nicki P.O.V:

Today was the day I released my album The Pinkprint and I came home to the house dimmed and " Freaky by: gemaine Edwards " was playing and I went to my girlfriend and I room to see petals on the bed and box of chocolate ( ignore the girl in the video ) and I seen my girlfriend walked out the bathroom with a black laced bra and black see through thongs and her hair was in a messy bun and she bit her lip and I smirked and put my stuff down and " Lay You Down By: K Young " came on she walked to me and I fell in a chair and she smirked and sat on my lap started grinding on me I touched her tattoo on her back and kissed it because its her hot spot a small moan slip out of her mouth I licked and sucked on it to mark what's mines I smirked and smiled because she's suppose to be pleasing me but I'm pleasing her I grabbed her waist and raised her up and put on the bed and kissed her and the kisses got lower until I got to wants really mines I kissed down her thighs and back up until I was face to face with her kitty cat I took her thongs off and seen my baby was wet so I kissed it which made her go insane which made me turned on even more I begin to lick her clit and play with it . she came and flipped us over she did same thing but more romantic after we were down I laid my head on her breast and I started messing with her belly button which was peirced .

"Happy birthday baby " she said looking at the ceiling " I love you you are nicki's baby and only my baby " I said kissing her lips " I love you too and I love being your baby " I tickled yn she started laughing I tried to kiss her but she moved her face she gave in and we kissed fell asleep.

But damn I hope I get this on my birthday next year .