Chris brown Maid

I woke up at 7:30 am put on my black dressy dress it was like a skater skirt hook to a black shirt, and my over white over-alls , and my white knee socks they were mid-thigh and I grabbed my black and white jordans and grabbed all the cleaning supplies and took my hair out of the messy bun it was in and combed it out and got in the car with out saying bye to my ma.

The person who im house gonna be cleaning sent a driver to come in get me . We pulled up to the big house I got out and knock . The door swung open and it was chris brown . He smiled I smiled alil Im not that into famous people I dont fangirl over them either. 

" what room to start first " I asked putting my stuff on the table " anyone " he shrugged so I start cleaning up his room I put in my beats and put pandora on my phone and "Only By: nicki minaj " came on I started rapping her part.

" Yo, I never fucked Wayne, I never fucked Drake
On my life, man, fuck's sake
If I did I menage with 'em and let 'em eat my ass like a cupcake
My man full, he just ate, I don't duck nobody but tape
Yeah, that was a set up for a punchline on duct tape
Worried 'bout if my butt's fake
Worry 'bout yall niggas, us straight
These girls are my sons, John and Kate plus eight
When I walk in, sit up straight, I don't give a fuck if I was late
Dinner with my man on a G5 is my idea of an update
Hut one, hut two, big bitties, big butt too
Fuck with them real niggas who don't tell niggas what they up to
Had to show bitches where the top is, ring finger where the rock is
These hoes couldn't test me even if their name was pop quiz
Bad bitches who I fuck with, mad bitches we don't fuck with
I don't fuck with them chickens unless they last name is cutlet
Let it soak in like seasonin'
And tell 'em, tell 'em blow me, Lance Stephenson "

I got done and looked up and seen chris laying down and he was look at me with buck eyes I laughed and started cleaning up his bathroom with was not dirty I took my beats off and took my shoes off and he smirked I rolled my eyes and took the basket to the Landry room I seen another room it had a pink door I washed the clothes and walked in to see pink room it had all the stuff a regular big room had but it had a dog pad just then I felt some moving against my leg and seen a lil baby pitbull and I picked up it up and looked at it and then it was another door with a blue door and I opened it and to seen dog shit everywhere I covered my nose and I put the girl dog back in her room and seen the boy dog come out of his room he was more big then the other dog it was still a pitbull tho. I rubbed the dog head " boy you sho do know how to shit like a grown person " I cleaned up the room and more rooms this nigga got 30 rooms in this muthafucka . Just then a girl came in to see my cleaning the front room and dropped her stuff and rolled her eyes and smirked and went upstairs this bitch I should throw ha shit outside this goose looking bitch seen me cleaning up wtf ha name is karruche just then she came down stairs with chris came downstairs with the girl she looked at me and rolled her eyes .

" okay im done can I go now " I asked cause I was about to pop that bitch in ha mouth . He tried to pay me but I just got my shoes and got in the car and he drove me home.

Part two?