🫖 𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗶𝘀 🫖

"Jacobs!" Kiernan said at a cast party.

They finished the rest of season one and people seemed to be responding really well to her so far.

There were the occasional homophobic comments, but other than that Rosie was pretty well liked by people.

Especially Kiernan.

Out of the whole cast, she was the one Rosie got closest to.

Don't catch feelings, she has a boyfriend. Was a daily sentence she told herself every single day.

Kiernan made her feel so comfortable and welcomed set. She had a bubbly and kind personality. Rosie was also really close with Chance. He was super chill and fun to talk too.

"Yes Shipka?" Rosie turned around to admire the browned haired beauty.

"Christian can't come to the first premiere and Ross is going with Jaz sooooooo, will you be my date?" She asked sweetly.

"I would be honored." Rosie put a hand over her heart.

"Thank you muchly." She smiled and kissed her cheek.

'Thank you muchly' was a thing with Kiernan. It was like her catchphrase. And cheek kisses were her signature thing. Rosie thought it was adorable.

"You're welcome muchly." Rosie kissed back.

Kiernan turned to blush and pulled out her phone. "Now for my next order of business."

"Ooh business at a party, what a hoot." Rosie sarcastically smiled.

"Ha. Ha." Kiernan dead panned. "You're Instagram needs beefing up. You have four posts, none of your face and the last time you posted was in 2014."

"It's a very tasteful picture." Rosie defended.

"It's a picture of a dead rose."

"I was going through an emo thing in '14."

Kiernan chuckled. "You have fans now, and fan accounts. You have to feed them."

"Feed them?" Rosie was confused.

"Yeah, every couple of weeks, or months. You gotta give them a face picture for fan accounts to use. I call it feeding. Your fans are hungry Jacobs." She explained.

"You're a weird one you know that?" Rosie smirked to her and Kiernan lifted her phone.

"Say cheese!"

🪄