Yn's Cat Problems

"And like I said we waited for a few minutes for them to finish before we..." I was saying before I got interrupted, by multiple voices.

Lucy: "You what!"

Jessica: "What exactly did they do? How far did they go? Oh I hope she wasn't his first."

Britney: "Why didn't he tell any of us? Well I guess that it wouldn't be something we would have thought to ask about...but still."

Ashley: "Well maybe he didn't want to tell us because it in the past. He might have moved on with his life and then met us. Yeah that it. It's not like he could be hiding anything."

Alex: "Mabe he was just shy to talk about it...but that would mean he...no! No, no, no! He couldn't make have already have...could he?"

Kate: "Well what ever the reason he's got a lot of explaining to do! And if he freezes up about it then we'll know and I'm not going to let him off easy!"

"Hay, hay! Clam down now. It's not at all what you girls think. Yeah they were in love just like you but keep in mind that they were barely even teens when they were together. So they didn't do anything to serious like having sex!" I said. The girls just look at me a bit surprised. And frankly I don't blame them. I myself am surprised that I was so straight forward and indirectly hinting that Yn still hasn't done 'it' before. Though what surprised me the most is how they all responded to my words at the exact same time.

Lucy: "Oh good, so I still have a shot."

Alex: "Then there is still a chance that I we can be each other's first."

Ashley: "Well it's nice to know I got closest out of everyone, but I'm not going to stop there."

Jessica: "What a relief. I almost thought that I had to make some changes to my plans~."

Britney: "Good...maybe I can get it first at the next Comic-Con. I wonder as who should I cosplay as?"

Kate: "Well that better be true! I had big night pland!"

And even worse was there reactions to each other. The fact that they were plotting to get with my son gave me hope that he will be loved and happy. That and it made me worry about what these hormonal teens have planned for him. Boy you better watch six around these girls. Anyway while they were fighting John looked like he was pretty deep in his own thoughts. Well thats until he popped the question. "Mr Riley, just how did they come to know each other? By my calculations he must have been 11 or 12 when they first met. And there should be at least a 8 human years time span before she and you where created," he said. I looked at him just as surprised as everyone else.

"How da'fack did you figure that out?" I asked but he just shrugged his shoulders and said "Basic maths". He is an idiot but I have to admit he's one hell of a mathematician.
"Well it's a bit embarrassing to admit but Catra was part of the first generation. And though I was still a dog I was able to get a lot of information from records other people and even Yn and Catra. Being there mentor and the only other adult who they could trust who wasn't there parents they would often confide in me," I explained. And just like that I had everyone's attention once again. I could see that everyone, though really just the girls, where eager to hear about Yn's love life.

In the past

Just as I said she was part of the very first group to be transferred. But apparently she was one of the animals that Yn cared for before they were turned, just like J-19. But different from her l, Catra got the perfected serum. So her brain chemistry isn't out of control. So those feelings she had for him before didn't making her obsessive or compulsive like it did J-19. Though ironically she did feel more or less the same way about Yn like J-19 but not exactly the same. You see J-19 can't help but be madly in love with them because of a defect in her transformation. She is so obsessed with him that she would kill anyone that's a threat. As for Catra, she developed her feelings naturally like any other. But her obsession with him is somewhat justified. Apparently Yn was pretty popular even back then, and yes it was pretty much because he was the founder's son and he is a infallible resource. For the furry children it's not ever day that you end up sitting next to the person responsible for your entire species existence at school. And that's pretty much how it went for Catra. Though she wasn't Yn's desk partner she ended up sitting behind him and Yn's best friend Nathan.
She wanted Yn's attention badly back then, but she had to compete with Nathan. He and Yn were as close as brothers. Yn looked up to him and had lots of respect for Nathan. It was like a little brother who could get enough of his amazing big bro. Though unaware to him Nathan was very selfish and wanted Yn all to himself. So the war began between him and Catra. They would compete against each other in sports academics and other activities, all for Yn. Sadly Catra always made it in second place. Nathan didn't want his "little brother" depending or hanging out with anyone other than himself especially back then. Most l because he was being prepared for a big surgery. He wanted to spend his last moments with Yn.