Thank You All

Hello everyone, I'm sorry to say that this isn't a character. I'm just writing this to thank you allows for reading, commenting and voting for my series. I don't know what I would have done without you all. To be honest this wasn't my first attempt at writing a furry fantasy book. My first wasn't all that good and my writing was a disaster. Ironically I got into the Fandom because of this. And if it wasn't for you all asking for more I would have probably abandoned this one like I did the other. And now I'm not sure what I'll be doing after this, but be sure that I plan on riding this out till the end. And that end is a long way away from now.

Yes I lied. Of course I wasn't going to just let you all go without something to think about. Though it is a little short but it's a start.
Enjoy

Time to face the truth

Riley's POV

  "Wait what!? You where there!?" the entire group yelled, well except my daughter. I should have expected this.
  "Of course I was there. Most of the older generations of furries were too. My generations was the last to be set loose on the world. Though 94% of them remembers absolutely nothing. Same goes for every single generation before me. Those who do remember, like me, were appointed in leadership position considering how much we know. How else could our population have grown at such a dramatic pace that we were able to just barely match the human population.
  "Yes our children grow up faster than they do and furries can give birth to 10 and more children, if pure breeds and if the right animal genes are still in affect - in rear occasions of course. But it would have simply been impossible if it wasn't for Yn's Father's organization. His base of operations was able to hold an hundred thousands people with comfort, maybe even more. And the technology they had was at least a century ahead of the rest of the world. They were there own superpower under ground. Oh if you could have seen it back in the day…"

In the past

It was so cleen, so peaceful and as safe as can get. The lights they used gave of the same sort of light the sun does while being poured by solar panels, so no one needed to go outside. The forest they grew provided half of the oxygen we needed and the rest was a well engineered venting systems. They filtered all their water for use and drain some off of the surface wen it rained and there crops could feed a large city. In other words they were completely self-sufficient.

  All this was possible because of Uranium-47 that existed there lifespan. Thus they could continue their research for a long time and construction was never a problem. And with that same substance and Yn's specially mutated genetic traits they were able to make us.
  Each year they were able to transform over an hundred thousand animals into furries and have them reproduce even more. And each year the number of furries they made grew. My generation were the last to be made. We were known as gen-M, the M meaning million. The first and last time they got to make so many of us.

  By then furries were already accepted by the world and so most of them left, but not all of us. About 87% of gen-M wanted to see the rest of the world. But before they were allowed to leave the scientists made sure to given them proper education to cover basic necessities and further education, if we wanted to, in any field of study that they were interested in, and qualified for. I know all this sounds kind cliche and all but that's just how it was back then. As for me, I stayed after I transformed. Heck I can still remember it…vaguely.

  I wasn't your average German Shepherd I'll have you know. I was fortunate enough to be born with a bigger body build than most. I was bugger than my parents when I was 3 or 4 in H-years, which is human years by the way. As I said because of this I was trained as a military attack dog and my handler was head of security of the research facility at the time. He signed me up as a candidate for the transformation program. When it was finally time for me to be turned I took on the humanoid physical form of that of a 31 year old man, seeing as that was my age in dog years. And kids believe me when I say that it wasn't a pleasant experience.

  The bones in my body were all reshaped and rearranged. And because of that my internal organs had to do the same. As you all know J-19 turned in one night but that was because of the height of such she got. The rest of us animals got a much-improved version of the formula the scientists used. That made our changes less rapid and occurred along the lines of a week, with some animal species it took a month. I could remember how long I took seeing as the pain was to unbearable to stay conscious, but I think it was about a week and 4 days. And like I said it took some getting used to, like walking on two legs, using my front puws to interact with this, learning human speech, but the worst of all was when I was told to include fruits and vegetables into my diet. That went both ways for carnivores and herbivores but the omnivores did have a problem obviously. Other than that I managed to adapt to my new body and pretty quickly too according to the researchers.

Back in the present day

  "And that's how I came to be," I said. They all just started at me wide eyed and speechless. I'm a bit surprised that they never managed to put one and on together. Well I guess I can't blame them. Up until now they thought that it was normal for the sessions to change 16 times in a single year. "I think that's enough for today, I'll go on tomorrow. You all better get going before dinner gets cold," I said, bringing them back to reality. They all left for dinner while I stayed in the bunker.
  "Dad, aren't you coming?" Lucy called back from the ladder.
  Without looking back I said, "On thanks, sweetie. I already ate before coming down."
  "Okay then, I'll bring yours a little later then," she says giggling. I smile and chuckle a bit. She's just like her mother, you can try to lie to her but it just won't work out.

Mean while with Yn

Yn's POV

  I sit up instantly gasping for breath. "What the fuck was that!?" I asked myself. I hade a dream where Jenny and I were sharing my bed. But why? We've haven't done that since Nathan left. And what she said, and the way she looked to the side? It was as if she was right there in the dream with me! As if she knew I would be there! What is going on?!

  I sighed and got up. I strech for a moment and then the oddest smell got my attention. I know the smell like I know myself. "Isn't that dad's cooking?" I asked again. I look around and there it was. A plate of bacon, eggs and toast. My moth began to water, my stomach started to grumble and worst of all…my sense sense of danger went out the window. I rushed towards it knowing in the back of my mind that this could be a trap but my stomach had his own agenda. The fight between mind and gluttony was like watching Saitama one shot-ing…well any one actually. I finished everything in less than a minute. But not before I realized that the toast tasted exactly like Riley's bacon flavored toast he made me before he left for Africa. I don't know what's going on with this place but I will find out. I think it's time to face the past once and for all.

To be continued