Project Knight Sentinel: Phase 1 (Part One)

The votes are in. Out of the 8 who voted (though I wished more of you all would have) their were 1 for blue and 7 for red. The red armie it is then. Good luck on the battlefield comrades. Also give me some advice on how I can improve your reading experience please. Now enjoy.

And please don't do this

And please don't do this. Get some sleep please.

Present day

All the kids look at me in shock. But not as shocked as I was expecting. I guess they must have seen my boy in action before, and I mean in real action and not one of his PTSD rebound episodes. I'll have to ask them about it later but we don't have much time. "Do any of you have any questions for me before I go into detail about Project Knight Sentinel?" I asked.

John immediately stuck his hand up in the air silently begging "Oh me, me! Please mememememe!" like and child. I sighed deeply while holding my face with both hands.
"Does anyone else besides Mr. hyperactive Fox-In-A-Box her have any questions before I go on with Project Knight Sentinel?" I asked again. The girls all laughed a little as John continues, unfazed by my comment. I sigh deeply once more as I gesture my hand towards him.

"Finally! Yes umm, Mr Ln. Are you saying that you deliberately made a program for the creation of super soldiers like the Spartan in Halo?!" John asked. Damm kid is slow for a mathematician, but he isn't far off.

"Ye...I mean n...agg...it's complicated. The program was made so we can make highly-skilled soldiers, but every thing else we discovered by accident," I said. They all looked at me confused. I can't blame them. I don't really understand it myself either. I'm a soldier not a scientist.

"What do you mean by that Dad?" Lucy asked. With my hands together I try to figure out how to explain everything.

"I won't deny the fact that we did make super soldiers, though that wasn't our intentions and we didn't even know it until months later," I said as I sighed again and stood up. "Okay, I'll try my best to sum up everything and explain it in a way that even a flaming idiot will understand. But before I do I need to get one thing started. The only thing super about the candidates was that they aged slower than normal humans, if they kept taking the Uranium-47 serum. Or so we thought until we started doing medical and physical tests on them.

"It wasn't until we received the results of the tests that we found out that there were sides effects to the serum regarding physiology of the candidates. But I'll get in to that later. But yes, though unaware of it, we did make super soldiers," I explained. I watch them as the information sinks in. It won't take long for them to figure out how it all applies to Yn. I sit back down as I hear Alex mumbling.