malfoy manor

Тhis chapter is christmas and new year eve's edition. А slightly different and calmer chapter like the previous one. As this chapter has become much longer than the previous ones, I will divide it into two parts. Tomorrow or the next day I will upload the next one. 

-

-

-

-

tiffany parker

Winter came too fast. The cold seasons were more my favorite than the warm ones, even if I was born in the summer. Christmas was one of my favorite holidays, but I didn't know where to spend it. Fortunately, Draco and his family invited me to their house for the holidays. We had a great vacation and I was glad to spend it with the Malfoy family. I had to let my family know that I would not be with them this Christmas...

~~~

Dear Aunt Stephanie and Liv,

I had plans to come for the holidays, but I was invited to spend it at the Malfoy family manor, a very good friend from my school. I will stay with them the whole vacation, then we start school again. I wish you a pleasant holiday!

Lots of love,

Tiffany Parker

~~~

draco malfoy

After receiving the letter from my mother and father, I was very happy, at least once they would not be so strict, at least I hope, while we have guests, my father is not very talkative, my mother is very kind to the guest. When I was little, of course, it wasn't like that. We very rarely have guests. My mother took advantage of teaching me manners and how to behave with guests, either at the table or at a ball.

Tiffany was even happier than I was. She was extremely excited about her first vacation outside her muggle house. In a magical house. A few days before we left, she had packed her bags and was thinking about what to do, when, and so on.

"Damn it, pack faster!" She scolded me. You don't want us to be late for you, do you, Draco?   "We won't be late anywhere," I said calmly, packing my bag. "Oh, good," he frowned. "Is that all you're wearing?" He asked with a sneer. "Of course not. I still have a lot of clothes at home. I also think we'll go through a clothing store, get another suit, and my mother will buy you a prom dress, "I explained. "A ball ?!" she asked in surprise. "Yes, I told you," I said. "You're not!" She shouted. "Right? Oops ... "I laughed. "Draco!" He said, hitting me. "Wow ... Stop! We're going to get you a dress, aren't we? "I said.        "Come on, I'm ready. Are you ready? "I asked. "Of course."

tiffany parker

Draco's mother, Narcissa, was an extremely kind and pleasant woman, unlike his father. Lucius was always very silent and hardly uttered a word, especially around me. I always thought I had done something, Draco reassured me that it wasn't, but I had no way of knowing.

When we arrived at their manor I was shocked, it was so big. I had the feeling that I would get lost when I entered. I had never visited their manor before, Pansy, Blase and I always went out, and Draco rarely came. We usually went to Pansy's or Blase's house. But not Draco. Nor in mine.   "You have a beautiful house, Mrs. Malfoy," I said.     "Please, darling, call me Narcissa," she said, smiling at me. I nodded and we continued inside. As soon as we entered the house, a little creature in a dirty robe came and greeted us. "Oh, Tiffany, this is our house elf, Dobby," Narcissa explained. "Oh ... Hello Dobby," I greeted him. "Hello, Miss Parker, nice to meet you. If you need anything, you can call me, "Dobby said. "Thank you," I said. "Dobby, take these coats to the closet," Lucius ordered. "Yes, my lord," Dobby said, taking our coats. "Narcissa, would you show our guest her room? I want to talk to Draco in private." Lucius said. "Of course. Come, darling, "Narcissa said, leading me out of the great room, taking me into a corridor of many other rooms.

draco malfoy

After my mother and Tiffany left the room, my father pulled my arm. "Why are you so secretive around her?" I asked. "She suspects you." It doesn't matter, "he said. "The important thing is that it belongs to the Dark Lord," he explained. "Did you tell her already?" He asked me. "Not yet, but I will soon," I replied. "Draco, you need to tell her as soon as possible. The Dark Lord wants both of you for your mission, he said. "I know, father!" I said, and went to my room.

~~~

tiffany parker

The first week we didn't do anything special, I forced Draco to shoot snowballs and make a snowman, he didn't like muggle fun very much. He was still having fun, that made me happy. I rarely saw him happy, but fortunately since we became closer, he became much happier than before. I also forced him to cook. He wasn't particularly good at muggles things. At least I taught him how to make hot chocolate. Most days, we didn't do much fun, unlike at night. We both loved the night, we had a lot more fun. I taught him to cook different dishes, which I learned from my aunt.                                                                                                                                                                         I liked to take a warm bath, wearing warm and comfortable clothes. Going to the main room, I saw him in front of their big black fireplace, in his pajamas, leaning on the couch. Most of the time I lay in it or we hugged and talked. Other times I sat on the soft and comfortable case by the sofa and read a book.

In the days before Christmas, Draco played the piano all the time. When I didn't find him on the couch in the evening, I found him on the piano. When I found him on the piano most of the time I didn't make much noise so he wouldn't notice me, and I just enjoyed the wonderful music he was playing. Other times I sat next to him and he made me play with him, even if I couldn't.             We had more than a wonderful Christmas. The decoration was more than stunning. The food was terribly delicious. Everything was as perfect as in a dream. I received many gifts from Draco, but one was different - a silver bracelet with small snakes on it, it was so beautiful and delicate, just in my style.

A few days before the ball, Narcissa, Draco and I went to get a dress suit. We visited a lot, but nothing was as formal as I wanted. I wanted this dress to be special. Already exhausted, we visited another dress shop. We left Draco at a costume shop right across from the store we walked into. As soon as I entered, I fell in love with the dress that was on display. It was a long green dress, with long sleeves, slightly split at one side. As soon as I measured it, I came out of the test room and looked in the mirror. I looked stunning. "Honey, you look just amazing!" Narcissa said. "Thank you very much," I said. "Do you like yourself?" She asked me. "Yes!" I replied instantly. "Then we take her," she said. After we bought the dress, we left the store and Draco was already waiting for us. He held a large bag in his hand, crowded with all sorts of things. "Are we leaving?" He asked impatiently. "Yes, come on," Narcissa said.

malfoy manor.