the ball kiss

Happy New Year! This is a continuation of my previous chapter. This is part of the New Year's ball.

-

-

-

-

tiffany parker

"When's the ball?" I asked as we ate breakfast together. "In two days," Narcissa said. "Who are we going to invite this year?" Draco asked. "We don't intend to invite many people, only the closest ones," Lucius explained. "Who will they be?" Draco asked again. "Of course we will invite my sister, Bellatrix. We will invite some friends from Romania and Greece. Your father will invite a few people from the Ministry and thats all,"Narcissa explained. "Oh, I almost forgot, darling, you can invite whoever you want," Narcissa said. "Thank you very much for the offer, Draco and I will consider inviting someone from our school," I said. "Won't you invite someone from your family?" Lucius asked. "Dad!" Draco shouted. "What?" I just asked, "Lucius said incomprehensibly. "Lucius, her family are muggles" Narcissa explained calmly. "Oh, yes, I forgot," Lucius said. "I'm sorry, darling," Narcissa apologized for him.  "No, no problem," I said. "Thank you for breakfast. I will go to my room, I said. "All right, darling," Narcissa said. "I'm leaving, too," Draco said. I went to my room and picked up a random book and started reading it. Shortly afterwards, Draco entered my room and sat on the bed. "I'm sorry," he said. "For what exactly?" I asked confused. "For my father," he said sadly. "It's all right, I'm not affected by it. I'm used to being told that my family are muggles, "I said, trying to reassure him. "I'm glad you're not affected," he said, resting. "Do you want to play a piano a little?" He asked me. "With pleasure," I agreed.

~~~

The day of the ball has come. It was 30 minutes before the appointed time. I was almost ready, I had put on my dress, I had done my hair, all I had left was to put on my shoes, put on my shoes and go down with Draco, opening the ball. "Are you ready yet?" Draco asked me. "Not yet, I want my makeup to be perfect," I said. "And you're so beautiful," he said. "As long as it's smooth, just wait for me. And there is still time, "I said. "Oh, good," he said, sitting on the couch next to my bed. "Will you be waiting for me here?" I asked. "Yes, do you have a problem?" "Come on, don't fret," I said. "Okay ... sorry," he said.

A few moments later we were in the great hall, talking to the guests. I finally met Draco's aunt, Bellatrix Lestrange, I had heard of her, but I had never met her. After we met, Draco said she liked me very much. A little later we started dancing, I realized how good a dancer Draco was. A little later I sat down next to Pansy, drinking. "Thanks for inviting me to Tiffany," Pansy said. "You're welcome. This is your chance to get drunk, "I said, laughing. "That's right," she said, laughing too. "Are you and Zabini's boyfriends?" I asked. "Something like that ..." she said. "Let me guess ..." I said. "We used to just fuck, but now I think I'm starting to like him," she admitted. "Whoa, this is new." "And you and Malfoy?" She asked. "No, we're just friends," I said. "Yeah, sure," she said, laughing. "I said we were just friends!" I said. "Okay, but then if you sleep with him, talk to me again," she said, laughing. "Tiffany!" Draco shouted. "Speaking of the wolf ..." Pansy muttered to herself. "Let's dance." He suggested, "Okay, I'm coming," I said. Pansy laughed.

The rest of the night Draco and I danced, the weird thing was that I didn't even want to drink, I usually get drunk at parties and do some nonsense, but this time it was different, I felt good, I felt like a real lady. The guests began to leave. "Thank you for being here. I wish you a wonderful New Year's Eve, "Narcissa said as she sent the guests away. "It was a good party," Draco said. "That's right," I said. "I'm thinking of going to bed," Draco said. "I'm exhausted." Okay..Good night, "I said. A little later I went back to my room.

After dressing in comfortable clothes and cleaning my make-up, I lay down in the big soft bed. I spun for a few minutes, but I couldn't sleep. I decided to go to Draco. I had a crazy idea and I wanted to realize it. When I opened the door, I saw him lying on his big black double bed, almost asleep. "Shh ..." I said. "UGHH!" Draco shouted. "Why the hell are you scaring me like that ?!" he scolded me. "I can't sleep," I said. "So?" "Come with me," I said. "Where?" He asked. "You'll see ... I want to celebrate the New Year properly," I replied. "Ohh ... Okay," he said. He got up and dressed quickly. "Come on!" I said excitedly. "Calm down! You will wake my parents. "He scolded me, but I did not listen. I was leading him to the roof, when he found out where we were going he started to worry. Tiffany said, pausing. "What?" I asked. "Why the hell are you taking me to the attic?" He asked. "I told you I wanted to celebrate the New Year." After we got on, I made him sit down, he was extremely scared, and that made me laugh. "Stop laughing!" He said. "I can't ... you're so funny, how dramatic you are," I said. "Shut up!" He said. We were finally seated. The night was beautiful. It was just before midnight and stars had already appeared. For a few moments I just watched the stars and enjoyed myself. After I looked away from the sky, I saw that he was not looking at the stars, but at me. "Why did you stare at me like that?" I asked with a sneer. "I don't know," he said. "You make me feel somehow ..." he explained. "Me too ..." I admitted, approaching him slightly. "You make me smile, feel alive, enjoy life and appreciate the little things," he explained. I looked at the stars again for a few seconds, then at his blue eyes. I took a breath. It was so much cleaner up here. "You charge me, you make me happy, you make me feel like a normal 15-year-old girl, nothing more. Somehow I feel like I can tell you everything without caring what happens next." He smiled. He approached me and I huddled inside him. He looked at his watch. "There's a minute," he said. I stared at his watch for a few seconds and waited for him to start counting down the last seconds of this year. "10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 .." we began to count in one voice. After I said the last number, Draco grabbed my face and kissed me. I kissed him back. I didn't know what happened, why and how ... but I liked it. "Happy New Year," he said. "Happy New Year, Draco," I said, taking his hand. Then I kissed him...

-

One week after the new year we had to go back to Hogwarts. Narcissa was sending us to the castle. "I hope you had a great time with us, darling," Narcissa said. "It simply came to our notice then. It was the most wonderful way I could celebrate. Thank you for everything, "I said, looking at Draco. "I'm glad, darling," he said, smiling. "I have to go, goodbye," she said. "Bye, Mother," Draco said.

the ball kiss.