The most wonderful night of my life

Tiffany Parker

I returned to my dormitory without saying a word. Pansy was lying on her bed reading a potion book. "Where have you been?" Pansy asked me. "I ... I stuttered, I didn't know what to say. "Okay, it doesn't matter," she said, refusing to hear my answer. I sat on my bed and started unpacking. I changed into my nightgown and picked up my favorite book and started reading, waiting for the appointed time. Pansy went to dinner, I didn't want to go, I was going to see him, I didn't want to see him before the appointed time. I didn't know what he would do to me. I asked her to bring me some food so I could have strength for the night. While I waited, I kept reading a book so I wouldn't think about it. About half an hour later, Pansy came back and brought me food. "Thank you," I said. "No reason, but why didn't you go downstairs?" She asked me. "I ... just ... I didn't want to see a certain person," I said, I didn't want to lie to her, and for that, she's still my best friend. Malfoy, right? He asked, looking at me with a smile. "Maybe ..." I said, starting to eat. "Oh, it'll be interesting," she said, laughing. "Shut up, Pansy!" I said, throwing my pillow at her. After I ate, I left the dormitory to leave the dishes. It was late enough and I could walk without anyone seeing me. Suddenly I felt someone grab my waist. "You're looking for trouble, aren't you, Parker?" Malfoy asked me. "Ah ... I stuttered again, I couldn't say a word. My heart skipped a beat. I could feel his mint breath. "I think you've swallowed your tongue now," he said. "Try to come tonight. If you don't come, I'll be very angry, "he whispered to me. I didn't say anything, I couldn't. I was numb. Fortunately, he let me go and continued on his way. Once I could move, I set down my plates and returned to my room. When I returned, I saw that Pansy was asleep. It was still 11 o'clock, I didn't know whether to go or not. I stood in the room for half an hour reading a book, then decided I would go to him and whatever.

I walked to his dorm, not far from mine, but at least I had time to think. I decided not to change, it didn't make sense. When I got to his room, I knocked, I didn't know if I would be admitted earlier than the appointed time. He opened the door and grabbed me. "You can't wait to see me, can you, Parker?" He said. "Honestly, yes," I admitted. At least in front of him I could tell the truth without turning around. "What are you going to do with me?" I asked, a little frightened as she pulled my hand. Things you never dreamed of. I noticed that his room was much larger than mine. There was a toilet, a small sofa and a large double bed. "Will you at least be afraid to finally kiss me?" I said, teasing him slightly. "If you want it ..." he said.

He pressed me against the wall, kissing me on the lips. He began to undress slowly and calmly, I decided to let him undress me. With only his underwear on, he aggressively tore my clothes and threw them on the ground. Seeing my body, I saw her rise in his boxers. I saw that I was arousing him, so I decided to do something to arouse him even more. I told him to sit on the couch and he obeyed my order. "What are you doing, Parker?" He asked me, confused. "You'll see, let me lead for a while," I said. "Okay, if you say ..." he said in an incredulous voice.

I took his tie from the floor and tied his hands with it. Parker, what the hell are you doing? He asked. "Shut up!" I ordered him. I sat on him and started kissing his neck and his beautiful body. Damn Tiffany! I stopped when I heard him say my name, he hadn't said my first name until now, I smiled and continued. He moaned so loudly and aroused me so much. I stopped and he reached for me, but he couldn't because I had tightened my tie too tight. I got up and slowly began to take off my underwear while he looked at me. I bit my lip and saw how his boxers looked like they were going to break at any moment. "TIFFANI, PLEASE!" He shouted. He stopped looking for a moment, but I approached him and turned his face to me. ,,PLEASE! Untie me! "He prayed to me. I liked when he prayed to me, for the first time I saw Draco Malfoy so weak and pray to someone, to me. "All right," I said. I untied him and immediately his hand gripped my neck tightly, I could barely breathe. He threw me on the bed and took off his boxers. I didn't want to look at him. "I'll make you scream and beg me not to stop," he threatened, but I smiled at him and started kissing him. He stepped back, interrupting our kiss. He started kissing my body, I shivered as he reached under my belly. "Don't move," he ordered me. He got up and began to suck my body, leaving me dark marks. His cold hand was between my legs. It was moving so fast. I couldn't stop moving. "STOP MOVING!" He shouted. "I can't!" I shouted. Then he stopped. He removed his hand and put his fingers in my mouth. He made me choke when he saw me, stopped me and put him inside me. It was so big I couldn't breathe. He began to move terribly fast as he squeezed my neck. I was clinging to the bed and I couldn't make any movement. Suddenly this feeling came, I started shouting and trembling. He was moving faster and faster. When he finished, he pulled it out of me and kissed me again. For a moment we just kissed, without anything else. Then he grabbed me by the waist again and carried me to the bathroom. There was a huge bath and shower. I didn't know what he was going to do with me and I was scared after what he did a while ago. "Come in!" He ordered me. "Where?" I asked confused. "In the tub, darling." I went into the tub, and he turned on the water. I began to scream from the heat that flooded my body. I asked him to make the water colder, but he refused. "You won't feel the water any time soon," he said. He took the receiver in the shower and put it on the strongest and hottest jet. He spread my legs and pointed her at me. I started shouting and shivering. It was so weird, but damn nice. "Didn't I tell you not to move?" Draco asked. "I told you I couldn't," he said, screaming. "Then I will make you not move again," he threatened me. He stopped his soul and his hand reached deep between my legs. I couldn't breathe, let alone move. He approached me and put it in my mouth. He pulled his cock and hand away from me and aimed the shower head at me again. When I regained that feeling, I screamed louder than ever. He decided to stop because someone could hear us. He told me it was three in the morning. I didn't know when that time had passed, but I was more than exhausted. I could barely get to my feet. I asked him to sleep with him and he happily accepted. I lay down on the bed next to him and turned. Shortly before I fell asleep, I felt him grab my waist, turn me around, and I found myself on top of him. I kissed him and said, "Damn it, Malfoy!" "What?" He asked. "I need you so badly," I admitted. "Me too, Parker," he said. I kissed him passionately afterwards and we both fell asleep.