Our little secret

We had just arrived at Hogwarts. I hadn't spoken to anyone since I got out of the cab, I was just waiting for us to arrive and luckily we were close.

We all lined up in the Great Hall, trying to avoid Draco as much as possible. I sat down next to Pansy and Blaise and we started talking about who did what during the summer. Parker, what happened to Malfoy on the train? Zabini asked. "Nothing ..." I stammered. If I said a word, Malfoy would kill me. I don't really know what he would do to me, but I definitely didn't want to take any chances. "We believed you," Pansy said, laughing. "Shut up!" I shouted.

After the awkward silence, I noticed that there was a new teacher at the teacher's desk. She was quite old, with short brown hair, all dressed in pink. Meanwhile, Dumbledore was explaining the nonsense he said every year. Finally he introduced the new teacher, her name was Dolores Umbridge. She said she was from the ministry and was here to see how things were going at Hogwarts. "Excuse me, miss ..." she began after her 20-minute speech. "Me?" I asked in astonishment. "Yes, you ... What's your name?" "Parker, Tiffany Parker," I said. "Where's your uniform, Miss Parker?" Umbridge asked. "Ah ... I ..." I began, wondering what to say. "I lost her," I snapped. "Please wear your uniforms from tomorrow. Today will be an exception. "She said, then sat down.

After the ceremony, Pansy and I went to our dormitories. "You go upstairs, I'll come in a little while," Pansy said as she walked down the stairs. "All right," I said, and continued up the stairs. When I finally reached Slytherin's room, I found Draco, alone, on the couch.

Draco Malfoy

I was sitting on the couch waiting for her to come, she had to be alone. I told Parkinson and Zabini to leave us alone. "Here you are," I said, seeing her enter the room. What do you want, Malfoy? I didn't know what to tell her. I stared at her for a moment. With her long brown hair, her green eyes, and her thick pink lips. Her face was diamond-shaped, her jaw so fine. "Echo ... didn't you swallow your tongue?" She asked me, already a little nervous. Then I stood up, grabbed her by the neck, and pressed her against the wall. "You did very well today, Parker," I said, trying to change the subject, hoping my sharp movements would make him forget his previous question. "I ..." she stammered. I smiled at her. Why do you want me so badly not to tell anyone, Malfoy- I didn't even bother to answer her question. My thumb touched her lips. I approached her and reached out to kiss her, but abruptly gave up and immediately walked to her neck. She trembled at my every move. My free hand slid into her skirt. I began to writhe from the rapid movements and cold rings of my hand. I decided to stop before things got out of hand. I took my hand out of her skirt and stopped kissing her, she was quite surprised that I finished so quickly. I squeezed her neck tighter. "Wait for me in my room, at 1 in the morning." I said through gritted teeth. "Am I clear?" "Yeah," she said, frozen.