chapter [11]

Jisung was walking to the entrance door having been told that the stylists for the others had arrived.
Seeing this as an opportunity to escape the weird meal they had in the dining room the boy had hurried downstairs where two people were already waiting.

'That's Jessi!' Jisung remembered and cheered in thoughts. He only met her once but Jessi was a person that Jisung had appreciated from the beginning.

"Oh Jisung! How is it going babyboy?" She smiled and waved at him before he bowed trying to ignore the nickname.
He gave Jessi an awkward smile before his gaze fell on the person next to her. Jisung wasn't exactly sure about the person's gender but they surely were gorgeous. Short blond hair, an undercut combined with pale skin and greyish blue eyes made them look like an elf. They wore a black tanktop, black joggers with chains attached to them and black boots.
It was kind off the opposite to Jessi whose clothes were a tightfitting purple tanktop and and wide light blue jeans and a jeans jacket in the same color.

"Let me introduce Jisung to you." Jessi pointed at the boy.

"He is the devil's personal assistant and has a little difficult talking. He is also kinda shy but look at these cute cheeks." she brought her hands to her own cheeks and smiled again while Jisung felt embarassed in front of those two who seemed much more confident than him.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Avery." Jessi's friend streched out their hand and Jisung slowly took it. The voice definitely sounded feminine but Jisung still didn't want to assume a gender.

"She came here from Germany 5 years ago and works as a make up artist." Jessie explained.
"And she doesn't care if you call her she or he or they." she quickly added earning a nod from Jisung.

"That's right. Call me whatever you want, hun. God, seriously. How can you even stand working here, especially having to deal with Minho?" Avery complained and gave Jisung a sarcastically doubting look when he lead them up the stairs.

"Your aunt works here, right?" Jessi asked remembering that she had asked Jisung the same question when he was at her boutique before.

"Hm, well. But if that horny bitch ever disturbs you, feel free to call us and I'll beat him up." Avery threatened obviously referring to Minho and clenched her hand to a fist making the shiny rings on her fingers show. However, her grin was so innocent it was scary. The fact that she was taller than Jisung additionally added to that.

After Jisung had lead them to the others he made his way down to the kitchen again where he was supposed to be given advice together with some others, about what they had to do at the party. Some were responsible for taking care of used glasses or trash, others were only cooking and Jisung together with two older women was supposed to walk around and hand drinks and snacks to the people.

Jisung was amazed by how many people had already arrived at the mansion the next few hours. A band for live music but also a DJ, at least 10 bodyguards and even two barkeepers that seemed to be friends of Minho.

The whole entrance hall, the rosegarden and even the area around the pool outside the house were beautifully decorated and everywhere there were evil looking masks, purple and red lights. It was like everything was glowing when someone would look at it.

The first guests were supposed to get there at 6 pm but at 5:30 the some guests were already arriving, all of them in spooky outfits that yet made them look elegant in some way. There was no doubt that all these people here were probably rich or good friends with a wealthy person...

Minho and the others had not yet appeared downstairs and Jisung started to feel anxious being there as a waiter. People would surely talk to him and ask him where Minho and the others were... but he wouldn't be able to talk.
So in the end he went back to the kitchen when he saw the first guests entering.