Chapter Four

'Hello, Darling. Missed me?'
I discreetly pinched my arm, which had a flood of goosebumps. I knew I wasn't dreaming, and Draco Malfoy was really lying across my dormitory bed. He didn't look as he usually did. He looked miserable, but managed to crack a smile.
My smile turned into a flood of tears and Draco got up from the bed to see me, only to which I pushed him, not because I didn't want him to hug me, but because of everything his disappearance caused. With tears streaming down my face, I cleared my throat.
'How could you?' I said whilst sobbing 'How could you just, leave?'
He looked at me as if he felt a rush of guilt go through him. As I went to leave the dormitory, Draco grabbed my hand. He kissed me. To which I kissed him back, he gently layed his hands on my cheek, wiping away my floods of tears.

As I woke up to see the sun light glaze across my deep brown eyes, and I felt a hand around my waist. I turned around to see Draco. He slept like a baby. He opened his pale blue eyes and they met mine.
'Good morning, darling.' He said, sounding genuinely happy.
'Hello, Malfoy' I replied, thinking how lucky I am to be with him right now.

As I got ready, grabbing clothes frantically as I didn't want to miss breakfast, Draco stared at me. 'In a rush are we, darling?' He drives me crazy, that boy. I smirked at him, and continued to get ready. As I walked slightly fast into the Great Hall, I got stared at and people started gossiping. What had Draco told them? A look of embarrassment grew across my face.

I went to sit with Hermione, Ron and Harry. I said good morning, and they just stared at me. I was very confused as to what was going on.
'Charlotte, why are you wearing Malfoy's robe?'
Holy crap. Crap crap crap. I was wearing Draco's robe, and everyone knew about it. Not just Hermione, not just Harry, not just Ron, everyone.

Malfoy walks in, to which every one stares at him. The room goes silent. Nothing but pure silence. 'What is this about?' Draco says, and no one dares to respond to him. 'How much of a hoe Charlotte is' Cedric responds.

I see a look of anger come across Draco's face, and he starts storming up towards Diggory.