Part 4

((Sorry if there's any spelling mistakes))

The next morning

Will slowly opened his eyes and he sees that he's cuddling Mike. "I thought that was a dream..." He whispers to himself and cuddles closer.

Lucas and Dustin come into Mike's room. They slowly close the door and wave at Will.

Will waves at them tiredly. "What are you guys doing in here?" He asked. "Because the girls have been in the bathroom ever since we woke up." Dustin replied.

Lucas saw Will cuddling Mike. "Sooo.... you guys a thing?" He asked. Will shook his head. "No..." Will says blushing.

Lucas giggles. Dustin sits on the ground, same with Lucas. Will nudges Mike. "Mikey... wake up.." He says yawning.

Lucas smiled. "Already have a nickname for him..? That's adorable." He says quietly.

Will smiled slightly because of Lucas' comment. Mike woke up, he looked at Will. "Morning Will..." He yawns then looks at the other two.

Mike sits up quickly. "Uh... hey guys!" He says nervously. Lucas and Dustin giggle. Will pokes Mike.

Mike looks at Will. "Yes?" He says in his sweet voice. "Can we go somewhere today? Like.... I don't know.." He giggles.

Mike nods then pulls Will closer. "Where's the girls?" Mike asked. Dustin sighed. "They've been in the bathroom all day." He sighs.

Mike let's Will go then stands up. "I'll go see.." He says then leaves the room. Lucas looks at Dustin and starts talking to him.

"So... how are you guys?" Will asks but is ignored by the two. Will looks around then crossed his legs. He makes a pouty face as he waits for Mike.

Mike goes into the bathroom in the basement. He opens the door without hesitation, only to see El and Max making out.

He quickly closed the door. "Sorry!" He yelps. Max opens the door as they stop kissing. "Did you need something?" She asked.

Mike gulped. "I was thinking we could go get ice cream?" He asked. Max nodded as they came out.

Mike went back to his room. "Okay guys, let's go get ice cream." He says. Lucas and Dustin stand up and leave quickly.

Will smiles slightly at Mike then goes past him. Mike blushes as he follows behind them.

They all go outside. Lucas looks at Max and El. "Max, you can use my bike, I'm gonna ride with Dustin." He says as Dustin and him get on a bike together and take the lead.

Max and El get on Lucas' bike and follow behind them. Mike gets on his bike. Will gets on with Mike as they followed behind the group.

Once they got to where Steve works and got their ice cream. They sit at a table together. Will didn't get any ice cream, he goes to a different table to sit by himself. Everyone ignores the fact that Will left.

Mike looks over at him. Will starts to tear up but holds it in. Mike sees and gets up. He goes over to him and sits next to him.