Wait... Do You Have To Just Stay Awake Until Midnight To Pull An All Nighter?

So...

I tried to stay awake until like 7 am because that's around the time I wake up in the mornings, I think. Sadly, I only got to 5 am before I got bored of watching various complications of Minecraft YouTuber being shipped together or just generally together. (*cough, cough* DreamNotFound, SkepHalo, SapHalo, and just the general F1NNST3R because yeah. There was some others, but those were the main ones that kept me awake.)

Then I decided that I would lay awake until 5 am because that will never fail. 

Fast forward to me struggling to get out of bed at like around 8-ish. After breakfast I just went back to sleep for the next 4 or so hours until lunch.

Now, it's 12:30 am and I'm finally awake!

But then I read some very sad news from one of my fellow Wattpad users. I won't say what it is, just because I don't want to yet. (It's not like someone dying or anything. It's the other type of sad.) But I'm definitely going to have something planned in memory of the thing I won't yet specify.  

I'm not sure how to end this so have this random Minecraft pickup line I found off the Internet.

"I am not a professional miner, but I can make your bed-rock."