Draco Malfoy

"Potter!" Draco Malfoy's voice rings through a small crowd, you turn and sigh to see what's up now. "Look dementor! dementor!" Draco and his posse of Slytherin's snickered as the Gryffindor's quickly turned on their heel, looking for the 'dementor'.

"Let it go Malfoy." You sneered as you grabbed Harry's arm steering him away.

"Just ignore that twat." You told Harry, glancing over at the blonde, doing an impression of Harry fainting.

"This is Buckbeak!" Hagrid brought a huge bird creature with four legs into the paddock. The student's backed off in fear. "Don' worry he won't 'urt yeh." Hagrid told everyone. "Unless yeh insult 'im." He added on quickly.

"Hagrid? Is he a Hippogriff?" You questioned.

"That's right Y/n! 10 points to Y/h."

Hagrid had Harry go up and demonstrate how to approach a Hippogriff. When he came down, you could feel that something bad was about to take place.

Out of the corner of your eye, you saw Draco strutting over to the creature, showing off to his friends.

You knew the reaction wasn't going to be good so you ran over there, taking a slash across the arm for Draco- that pain in the arse.

It raised on its hind legs again scratching across your face before Hagrid pulled it away. You was bleeding out everywhere.

"Uhh yeah I'm going to go to the hospital wing." You looked at your wound on your arm and felt the blood dripping down your face and winced slightly.

"I'll go with her." Draco spoke up.

"Wait what n-"

"Yeah, it was your fault she's injured Malfoy, go with her." Hagrid cut you off.

You gave Hagrid a pleading look, which he ignored. So you walked to the Hospital Wing with... Malfoy. Great.

"Y/n I'm sorry, I never meant to get you hurt." Draco randomly said on the walk to the hospital wing.

"Why'd you call me by my first name and why'd you apologise? What changed?" You questioned, eyeing him suspiciously.

You sat down on a bed as Madam Pomfrey fixed your cuts easily.

"Y/n." He sighed as he grabbed a cloth, dabbing the blood away from your face. "I was just trying to well- show off to you I guess to make me look better."

"What? by bullying my friends?" You quizzed him.

"Well- I like you Y/n." He blurted out because he couldn't explain it. "A lot." He added on, his pale cheeks turning a lovely shade of pink.

"Then why didn't you tell me, Draco? You have a funny way of showing it." You said softly.

He sighed, not daring to look you in the eyes. You lifted his chin up and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

His usually stormy eyes lit up slightly. "Will you go out with me, Y/n?" He questioned, hope in his voice.

"Of course, you idiot."