Pain😢 1

Starts  from yesterday episode but here ridhimma heard the conversation between vansh and ahaana.

Continue
____________________________________

Ridhimma enter the room,she straightly went to the washroom not wanting anyone to see her broken piece.  she is devastated, shattered this means all the love, care and words are fake all his confession he is just faking it he wants to hurt her, why? For which crime? How can he play with feelings and emotion like this is too much for her. She feels emotionless, she can't even cry, her heart feel heavy, she don't even want to live anymore what's the use of living because who she is ready to die for is ready to kill her and she will make sure she fulfill this wish of his that's when she heard vansh voice at the door talking.

Vansh:ridhimma are you inside. Silent no answer.

Vansh(shouting);ridhimma if you are inside tell or else I will break this damn door before he knock again she open the door she come out he look at her seeing her state he thinks she is worried about the attacks he hold her.

Vansh:don't worry ridhima i will soon find the attacker. Ridhimma just hmm at him he frown but looking at her condition she is wet.

Vansh:why are you wet like this, you are not even well come let me help you he made her sit on the bed and bring towel wiping her hair she close her eyes feeling weak is she didn't heard the truth today and he show this care on her she will be overwhelmed or feels on top of the world but its all fake.

    Vansh after wiping her hair he get her a pair of new cloth asking her to change, he left giving her space after she change her cloth she sat there thinking let her enjoy herself even if it is fake she find solace and peacefulness in it that's when GE enter with plates.

Vansh;come on have your  dinner.

Ridhimma:okay but where us yours.

Vansh:I will eat later.

Ridhimma:no let's share it don't know if it is the last time we sharing. He look at her shocked.

Vansh:what are you saying?

Ridhimma(faking s smile):nothing you know someday I will not share my food with you that's why so take the chance today because its your last chance. She resume eating her food vansh not understanding anything he join her after finishing she went to the washroom while he take the plates outside when she came out she find the room empty she sat on her side of bed she open the drawer and bring out a bottle, its a poison she open it and drink it in one go she start feeling dizzy she keep the bottle back and lay down its a slow dangerous poisoning it will damage inside before its start showing outside she close her eyes waiting for tomorrow her last day. Vansh enter he already find ridhims sleeping he find her behavior very wierd since they confession she always sleep with him even of he is busy she will wait for him first, what's wrong with her? What's bothering her  even though he wants to take revenge on her, make her feel the pain of betrayal but he is not ready to lose her he sigh and lay down also calling it s day.

  Morning.

Vansh open his eyes feeling the sun on his face he look at ridhima side to find it empty that's when a saw her sitting on the dressing table getting ready she is wearing a red sari she looks beautiful but her face and body looks pale. Seeing her condition he decide his next attack will be after few days let her come back to normal first sitting up.

Vansh:good morning.

Ridhimma:morning, vansh look at her she is all dress up like someone who is going to party or any function.

Vansh:don't You think you over dress for the day or are you going somewhere. 

Ridhimma:no just like that get ready and come downstairs I have prepare your favorite dishes for breakfast.

Vansh:wow , you just fulfill my wish.

Ridhimma:don't worry I will fulfill all your wishes before I go just get ready. Vansh just look at her before she disappear what does she means with this words.

Breakfast table.

All the family members are eating looking at ridhima she is behaving differently today dadi decide to talk to vansh after breakfast. Ridhimma finish her breakfast first and left to their room no his room.

Dadi:beta what's wrong with ridhimma today?

Vansh:I don't know dadi she is behaving wierd today.

Dadi:why don't you talk to her.

Vansh:I will let me go saying this he left.

  Inside the room
Vansh found ridhima on the bed lookin up smiling.

Vansh:are You oka, hearing no answer he move to her he look at her trying to find something that's when he feels something wet on his legs looking down he find blood seeing this he look at ridhima frighten he pull the duvet to find both her wrist slitted he look at her smiling face trying to keep her eyes open. Vansh jump on her holding her both hands trying to stop the blood.

Ridhimma(weakly):no need to do it.

Vansh(shouting):are You mad what have you done looking st the blood he shout DADI, ANGREY, ARYAN, SIA.

Ridhimma:am just fulfilling your wishes.

Vansh:which wish he ask terrified at the same time all the family members arrive hearing his voice all are shocked at the scene in front of them.

Ridhimma:I love you vansh I did not betray you am trapped by him please forgive me if you can

____________________________________

A new os I will post the second part later