Karma

Thank you for you suggestion, its helpful I will try and write on them thank you once again.
The story will start from when ridhima take the bullet for Vansh and he reaveled he is Vansh.

____________________________________
Vansh POV
Sitting in the hospital chairs trying to digest the happening he look at operation room. He badly
regret his action. How can he do such an act to innocent like ridhima, how can he do such thing, how can he hurt her like this by testing her like this, her love, torturing her with his words when she have not give him anything except love, care and happiness in his life. She love him to the extent that she take bullet for him two times. He just hope she get alright for him, he hope be get a chance to amend his mistakes to show her how much she means to him. He felt a hand on his shoulder he look at the owner its ishani with tears in her eyes. Vansh gather his courage to confront his sister he know its not easy receiving betrayal from the person that bought you up like a mother.

Vansh:ishani what's wrong?

Ishani:I don't know what to say bhai, so much has happen, such a big betrayal how can she do this to us? We love her so much, we gave her our mothers place to her but for her she is just playing games with us and our feelings. She finish crying badly, Vansh hug her rubbing her back hiding his own tears.

Vansh:its okay ishani, a cheap woman like her don't deserve your tears its precious. She played her game right now its our time to play ours(even her son must pay for playing with my love feeling because of him a mistrust her, doubt her I won't spare the mother and son).

Ishani:yes bhai they will pay for i.

Dadi:she has to pay now her place Is in jail may she rot they all her life. God knows how many times she tried to kill you but Ridhima save you from her but now my poor Ridhima is in there because of her she don't deserve any forgiveness and mercy.

Ishani:no dadi jail is not a punishment for she deserve more than that and I have arranged a beautiful place for her where she will be more comfortable she said with mad glint in her eyes seeing this Angrey, Vansh and dadi become shock.

Angrey:what do you mean ishani?

Ishani;a place meant for people like her, let's not talk about her anymore let's pray for bhabi thats more important. Angrey and Vansh look at her again like an alien.

Angrey:are You sure you are okay ishani, do you have fever Do you need a doctor.

Ishani:am okay but why are asking this?

Angrey:because its the first time I saw you showing care for Ridhima bhabi, so am shocked.

Ishani(angrily):what do you mean to say? That am ungrateful person after all the time she save bhai and us you still expect me to be mean or do you want me to show this concern to anupriya please Angrey learn to be grateful she finished with attitude dadi and Vansh smile a little ishani also smile seeing Vansh smiling now Angrey understand why ishani did all this drama to divert his mind he also laugh.

Dadi;I don't know that ishani become sensible in the 2 hours am surprise

Ishani(whining);bhai, that's when the doctorS come out all stand up tense Vansh look at the doctor

Vansh:is my wife alright doctor?

Doctor:the Operation is successful but we have to wait for her to wake up first because she is suffering from depression and it has affected her brain very much so we have to wait saying this the doctors left Vansh stand like a statue while the rest are still digesting the doctors word.

Dadi:please bappa nothing bad should happen to my Ridhima again please she already suffered enough.

Ishani:how is this possible? How can bhabi be suffering from depression but you didn't have any clue bhai, is everything alright between the both of you? Vansh and Angrey bow they heads down feeling ashamed of them selves. Now dadi know something is wrong they are missing something.