Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum❤ part 1

Its start when kabir came to vr mansion as DSR the wedding planner maybe it will be updated part by part. Hope you like it.

____________________________________

Ridhima POV
I don't know but I feel like I have seen this wedding planner somewhere I will have to find what he is really up to saying this she move to her room, she find the room empty she sat on the sofa thinking about the wedding planner when someone close her eyes she touch the hand and recognize it.

Ridhima:vansh, he frown and come in front of her

Vansh:how?

Ridhima:its easy, I can recognize.

Vansh:ohk, but what Are you doing here sitting alone, ridhima trying to find an excuse.

Ridhima:actually am just thinking about the wedding outfits yeah.

Vansh:ohh okay, if you want I can help you even I am confused so you see we can help each what say, he said this time he used to his wife so he don't want to miss any opportunity  to spend time with her.

Ridhima:okay nice idea get urs I will bring mine now, both bring their clothes.

Vansh:how about this showing her a yellow kurta she shake her head.

Ridhima:this won't look good on you let me chose it for she start looking at the wedding outfits that's when her eyes caught a blue kurta she place it on him smiling.

Ridhima:this will look good on you wear it for today and let's chose for the rest of the functions keeping aside the blue she has choosen. She choose three more after placing it on him vansh is just looking at her admiring her how much engrossed she is in selecting the clothes after sometime she finished and kept them aside .

Ridhima:so we are done let's keep them separately, taking them to the wardrobe.

Vansh:thank You..

Ridhima:you don't have to am your wife right sgw said without any care vansh look at her for a moment he is surprise at how she admit that she is his wife without any care.

Ridhima:help nah all this clothes  confuse me   what should I wear sari or lengah.

Vansh:wait, he choose three saris for her and two lengha.

Ridhima:thank You I will surely wear them,  let me go and get ready. picking her clothes.

Vansh:the same apply with you am your husband so no thank you, she just smile and left to the washroom, vansh also left to the guestroom to get ready.

     Kabir come out of his hiding place.

Kabir:ridhima is distracted she is no more concentrating on our mission but doing her wife duties I think I have to remember her why she is here,I have to discuss it ma,  he left from to their to talk to his mum.

   1 hour later
Downstairs
Ridhima and dadi are discussing about how the sangeet will take place and checking the decorations at the same Time.

Dadi:you look beautiful my child.

Ridhima:thank You dadi even you look so beautiful.

Dadi:thank You, can you go and check on ishani if she need any help.

Ridhima:yes dadi let me check,she left to Ishani room on her why she is looking at her bangles on the other hand her poor husband is lost looking at his beautiful innocent wife he is standing with Aryan and angrey discussing about something seeing him lost angrey talk to him but he remain silent both look at the direction he is looking and found Ridhima coming in their way smiling  both smirk looking at vansh.