Game riansh/rihaan 2

Sorry the late update guys.

Continuation.

One week later.

   It has been one week since ridhima has been admitted to the hospital she is getting discharged today, VR mansion is decorated all for celebrating ridhimas arrival . All the family change for good. That's when dadi come out of the temple holding the taal, she look around and saw all the decors are almost done but Aryan and ishani are messing the place.

Dadi:what childish behavior is this Aryan.

Aryan:dadi its ishani, she is trying to snatch my gift. Dadi sigh hearing this.

Dadi: ishani give him back his gift.

Ishani:dadi  am not trying to snatch am just exchanging it mine, she finshed with attitude. Dadi shake her head like nothing will be done to this girl but she is happy with the change that occur  in the family, that's when chanchal come out of the kitchen.

Chanchal:Ma all the preparations are done.

Dadi:good, now we are all waiting for them, that's when she heard their arrival all move to the entrance quickly, that's when vansh come out opening the door for ridhima with vihaan beside him he extend his hand to help her to which she ignored royally and held vihaan hand, vansh close his eyes feeling hurt by her behavior.

Ridhima:vihaan help me, she said to which he held and work inside the mansion there are about to enter when dadi stop them and did the aarti before allowing them in. All work inside all left vansh who is outside.

Living room

       Vansh walk inside masking his emotions, only to find vihaan and ridhima sitting together with ishani on the other side chatting happily with ishani. He is very happy that his wife and sister are getting along not only with ishani but with the rest of family members but she distance herself from him he don't know why he approach them and sat on one of the chairs looking at his happy family he is jealous of his own brother who is very close to ridhima more than him, it supposed to be him sitting and laughing with her His thoughts are broken by a voice shouting his name, he look up to find angrey and the family looking at him alike an alien.

Vansh:what is it angrey?

Angrey:i have been calling you since, where are you lost? vansh chuckle.

Vansh:finally someone notice me.

Sia:bhai why wouldn't we?

Vansh:I have been sitting here since but non seen to notice or even to offer me water.

Dadi:we are just carried away you all should go and freshup then come down for launch, ishani and Sia help ridhima up, to which their nodded and headed upstairs.

Dadi:vihaan and vansh even you guys should go and freshup.

Vihaan:okay dadi, he move away leaving only dadi and vansh, dadi look at vansh who seems lost.

Dadi:kya hua vansh:

Vansh:nothing dadi, he said faking a smile he is about to stand up when dadi make him sit again she gesture all to leave.

Dadi:talk to me vansh what is bothering, hearing this vansh knew he must tell dadi the truth so he start telling all the things that happen from faking his death, bringing vihaan in the game, troubling ridhima mentally and accusing, dadi is listening to him patiently shaking her head in disappointment.

Dadi:you didn't do good vansh o didn't expect this from you.

Vansh:am sorry dadi, I regret all of my actions but I have lose my ridhima, he said brokenly. Dadi creases his hair.

Dadi:you didn't lose her vansh she is just angry with you and she is right but still you can try asking for her forgiveness even though it will take time but you have to keep trying.

Vansh:she dont even want to see my face let alone for her to listen to me how can I talk to her all she do is only to talk to vihaan and he is sticking to her all day, he finished sounding jealous dadi laugh hearing his complain.

Dadi; its okay she is just comfortable with him.

Vansh:but she is my wife she is supposed to be comfortable with me.

Dadi:did you think about that when you send him to wife. She said angrily vansh bow his head down in shame,

Dadi:go and freshup we will talk later, with that she left.

Done for today wait for the 3 chapter.

Maryermah❤