Taken for granted 2

Hello dearies the os continue

Ridhima look up only to find her best friend and her son shouting she shake her head looking at their behavior she nudges Vihaan he look up he shake his head looking at the scene in front of him.

Vihaan:I don't know am married a child,  she is going to be a mother but still behaving like a child ridhima laugh hearing his comment, that's when sejal pick the boy and move to them the boy start moving to his mother seeing this ridhima smile and hold her son sejal sat beside Vihaan touching his forehead.

Sejal:are You okay now, he just nod his head hugging her, she hug him back smiling. Ridhima look at the couples with admiration she turn to her son who is hugging her she smile at her 3 year old son.

Ridhima:my veer enjoyed the outing nah, she said smiling.

Veer:yes ma its very good we have alot of fun with mom he said smiling widely.

Ridhima:so what and what did you guys do

Veer:we play, shop and eat alot of food, chocolate and ice, hearing his mother gasp he stop he look at sejal who is looking at him with puppy eyes and then his eyes move to his eyes move to his dad he shut his eyes muttering sorry. Vihaan look at sejal angrily while she just close her eyes waiting for his outburst.

Vihaan;sejal you.

Sejal:we have just a small one right veer?

Veer:come one dad don't scold mom poor soul she have to bear it.

Sejal:ohh my god only you love my verruu you are the only one who care for me, she finished wiping her invisible tears , ridhima and vihaan shake their head looking at her drama.

Ridhima:oh my drama queen stop it. Now tell me how's the little one she said changing the topic...

Sejal:very much fine, she said smiling cutely touching a little baby bump.

Ridhima:ok you guys should go and fresh up I will set the table for the dinner. Sejal stand up while vihann pick veer up.

Vihaan:I will help you little champ.

Veer:yessss, the trio leave while ridhima stand there thinking on how to disclose the news of her going to India to them.

Ridhima;I will do it after dinner she said rubbing her hands nervously.

20 minute later

All are on the dinning table having their food chatting happily ridhima look at vihaan then sejal.

Ridhima:I want to discuss something with you guys, all look at her attentively.

Sejal:what is it riddhu? All okay? She asked panicking.

Ridhima;calm down my express all okay its just about a project.

Vihaan:what is it?

Ridhima:actually i will be going to India next tomorrow to sign some papers its will take at least a week, she said dropping the bomb she look at vihaan and then sejal.

Vihaan:No, she said firmly.

Ridhima;what do you mean by no vihaan?

Vihaan:you are not going to India that's final.

Ridhima:how can you say that its important

Vihaan:then send someone

Ridhima;it important I just can't send anyone

Vihaan:and I can't leave you to visit that place.

Ridhima:its only a matter of one week vihaan it will be done and anyway I don't want to leave I don't have anything to do with them

Vihaan:what if they try to hurt you?

Ridhima:am not that old ridhima anymore. Sejal look at her husband and best friend arguing even she is not fine with ridhima going to India but that doesn't mean she will keep running from her past.

Sejal:we all are going, she said vihaan look at her angrily.

Vihaan:do you even know what you are saying sejal?

Sejal:yes for how long will she keep running from her past is she have to face it, she said with equal anger, vihaan calm down looking at his wife.

Vihaan:but sejal

Sejal:no vihaan we are all here for her they is nothing to fear okay nothing will happen, she said holding his hand he sigh in defeat nodding his head all break into smile.

Ridhima:thank You guys. Good night I have morning meeting tomorrow and packing, with that she disappear to her room even vihaan and sejal left.

Next day.

Its a hectic day for all of them especially ridhima after her Morning meeting she have to do some packing. All are done with their work just waiting for tomorrow.

Ridhima room

Ridhima sat down thinking she will go to India tomorrow to that place where she lose her everything.

INDIA

THANK YOU

Maryermah❤