Protecting him 1

Hey guys,

    Its start where vansh introduce ahaana ae his wife, while heartbroken ridhima stay in the mansion to take care of sia, but here ishani don't like ahaana because she is not getting positive vibes from her.

Let's start.

______________________________________

Ridhima is sitting in sia's room wiping her tears, she hold her hand.

Ridhima: am wrong sia but not to the extent that I deserve this from vansh. Am hurt sia, she finished crying she quickly wipe her tears hearing someone on the door she look up to find ishani on the door looking at her.

Ishani:what are you doing here? She asked casually ridhima look at her because even during the conference she didn't utter a word to her she is surprise by ishani's behavior.

Ridhima:spending sometime with her, she turn back looking at sia.

Ishani:why did you do this Ridhima? She asked making ridhima shock then compose her self..

Ridhima:as your brother say I'm a betrayer am after his wealth, she said. Ishani chuckles.

Ishani: you are not that type of girl, she said surprising ridhima.

Ridhima:ishani, she is totally speechless.

Ishani: I know am bad, rude, arrogant, proud everything but am not blind i can differentiate between real and fake and ahaana is fake.Ridhima just sigh hearing this ishani continue .

Ishani:I don't know why but I feel like trusting you, I just can believe what vansh bhai said about you, you are not like that, ridhima look at her stunned out of everyone ishani decide to trust her.

Ridhima: all what your vansh bhai said is correct, I'm a spy.

Ishani:wrong even if you are a spy you can't hurt sia I'm damn sure about it.

Ridhima:how can you trust me ishani when the person who claim to love me didn't, she finished with tears.

Ishani: as I said early I maybe arrogant but am not blind I agree I'm selfish but not to the extent of supporting bhai deeds, I don't know why he create all this ahaana bitch drama, she said sighing angrily because of her mood swings ridhima chuckles looking at her face.

Ridhima:you shouldn't be taking tension in this condition, she said carefully.

Ishani:why won't I since am blessed with stupid and fools as my family.

Ridhima:hmmm

Ishani:can I trust you ridhima? She asked looking at ridhima, ridhima look at her in shock ishani continues. I know we never get along but I don't know all of the sudden I start liking you, is it because you always protect my baby and family? I'm confused but let's drop all that I think ahaana is here for her own mission not only helping vansh bhai in his stupid revenge game so I need to find out, she finished in one breath.

Ridhima:its not good to be pressuring yourself in this condition it will harm your baby.

Ishani:that's why I need your help.