An Insult to Injury

This part was written by Raven Lycan

Millie's POV

The mei'fwa glared at Alba and me before retreating to go to sleep. I walked outside to go have a nice, stern, violent "talk" with Raven. "What the heck were you doing in there?! You could have compromised our mission! We are supposed to find out if this werefox did it— not kill it just because we don't like werefoxes!" I snarled. "Even if it lives, it will never tell us that it did it- which it did! When they heard my thoughts they didn't deny it!" Raven snarled back. I snarled with fury. "They'll tell us if they trust us, Raven! That's your problem! When you're comfortable, you try to stay away from the attention and be as quiet as possible. Then the moment you get upset—BOOM! You don't hesitate to kill! If I weren't here both the werefox and the Mei'fwa would be dead right now!" I snarled even more angrily. "The problem with YOU is that you hesitate to kill— which will get you killed one day! YOUR STILL A WEAK PUP THAT WANTS EVERYONE TO GET ALONG!" Raven snarled. Then she tried to retreat, realizing what she just said. 'Weak pup' was the second worst possible insult a werewolf could get, the first being 'a fox'. But it was too late. I could have a temper if I wanted to. I lunged at her and bit her foreleg, hard. She yelped, flopping onto her back to reveal her belly. I snarled my victory before stepping back. Raven was strong— but didn't like getting wounded. At the slightest injury she would retreat, despite her threats. I sat back and howled at the moon. Raven, Alba, and Ace joined in.