Epilogue

Minjeong's view

"Good morning Minmin" Aeri greeted as she placed her bag on the counter.

"A great morning Riri!" I smiled widely to her. She was just there, staring at me without any emotions.

"Hey is something wrong?"

"I'm not sure but something is off" she replied and continued staring at me.

"Huh?" I knitted my brows in confusion.

"Wait-- You came first than mine??" her eyes grew wide. I chuckled at her reaction.

"Yes, what's wrong with that?"

"I mean it's your first time arrived in here earlier than me"

"Yah Riri you're so mean to me" I pouted.

"Don't be like that. We should be celebrating right?" then we laughed together.

It's been an hour since we opened the coffee shop but we still don't have any customers. I looked at Aeri and she was taking selfies using her phone so I was tempted to use my phone to play some games.

I was scrolling in my phone when Karina suddenly popped out in my head. I admit it, I really miss her so much now.

Three days after we discovered the unordinary incident happened to us, the application that we were using to communicate suddenly deleted in my phone. I tried searching for it in the internet but there's no such an application same as that. Maybe that application is not ordinary too unlike other apps that we can download in a site or elsewhere. We haven't bid a proper good bye and for me, I didn't even confess my special feelings for her. It was too late when I realized it, I've never been so selfish when it comes to other people's attention but for Karina I started feeling jealous everytime I imagining that she's talking to other girls. That was the start of it but I've been so stupid for denying it. Despite of the sudden lost of communication I'm still glad that I saw her face for the first time, as well as me. We both sent our photos to each other and her facial features are mixed of her mother and father, she looks so stunning in every photo and I wonder if she's a real human.

"Excuse me Miss" suddenly a young lady about my age entered the coffee shop.

"Yes?" I looked at her and stared.

"I saw the paper that posted outside and it says this coffee shop is looking for another cashier am I right?" I just nodded as a response while still staring at her. I can't help it but her eyes somehow familiar to me, she's wearing a mask so I can't fully see her face.

"Can I still apply for it?" I heard her but I didn't respond because I'm still busy remembering whether I already met her or she's just looks like a friend of mine.

"Miss?"

"Oh I'm sorry, what is it again?"

"I said if I can still apply as a cashier?"

"Of course, it's still available"

"Pardon me but do I know you?" I can't help this time but to ask her directly because I have this feeling that I already met her somewhere and I just can't remember where and when it was.

She looked at me and based on her reaction she was trying to remember if we met before or not. "I don't think so because my family came from province and we moved here just two days ago" she explained.

"Oh I see, sorry for that. By the way, here's our boss' telephone number and just call him for more information" I gave him Mr. Lee's calling card but then a wind from the outside blew a bit strong that made the calling card fell on the ground. The young lady picked it up on the ground but then again the wind blew again but stronger this time. Her mask accidentally fell too. She growled in annoyance that made me chuckled.