Nine

Minjeong's view

After a month...

"Minjeong let's go to the new open amusement park nearby" Aeri said as she sat besides me.

I finally came back from my work last week after I passed all of my subjects so I'm here in the coffee shop again.

I was napping when she approached me so I lifted up my head to look at her. "Thank you Aeri but I can't go with you, sorry" then I smiled to her weakly.

"But why?? It's Sunday tomorrow so I guess you don't have classes right?"

"Yeah, it's just I'm not in my mood" I replied lazily.

"Come on Minjeong don't be like that. I know something is bothering you since last month. You don't need to say it to me if it's too personal but I think you also need to enjoy your weekend this time to freshen up your mind" Aeri said while holding my shoulders.

Yes Aeri was right. After the last conversation with Karina I've been like this. I barely talk to anyone, even to my mother and sometimes they see me just staring blankly. I never thought Karina will have this effect to me. I'm still mad at her for what she did and promised myself that I won't talk to her anymore but there's a part of me that says I should talk with her again because I admit, I miss her so much but I'm not that stupid to talk with her. I think the best thing to do now is to forget all about Karina and start a new life without her.

"Here you go again, staring at somewhere then what? You'll hide yourself to your room for the whole day?" Aeri asked me, she noticed that I was out again.

"I'm sorry for that. Okay I'll come with you but can I bring a friend of mine?" I said.

"Finally Minjeong. Don't worry I'll treat you snacks and yes you can bring another friend. I'm sure that will be fun!" Aeri clapped like a child who had her candy from her mom.

---

Tomorrow afternoon we decided to meet each other to the coffee shop since it's the only place that I know. I bring Yizhuo with me since I also distance myself to her this past weeks and I felt guilty about that.

"Minjeongggg!" Aeri shouted and waved from a far.

"Aeriiii!" I waved back to her.

"I'm sorry for waiting Minjeong" she said as she reached our place.

"It's okay... By the way this is Yizhuo my classmate and partner in crimes" I said as I pulled Yizhuo closer.

"You can call me Ningning" Yizhuo said as she offered her hand to Aeri.

"And Ningning she's Aeri, my pretty co-worker" I introduced and saw how Aeri blushed.

"Nice to meet you Ningning" Aeri said as she accepted Yizhuo's hand.

I faked a cough when they continued their handshake for 15 seconds. The both of them immediately released each other's hands when they remembered my presence.

Aww so cute of them.

"So let's go?" Aeri broke the awkwardness and fastly walked away so we followed her.
---

"That was fun!" Yizhuo shouted like a child.

After riding 3 rides we decided to rest and eat. I laughed so hard knowing Aeri invited me here in this new open amusement park but she was so afraid while we were in the rides, she almost cried.

"Ningning how's Aeri?" I asked her since Aeri volunteered to buy snacks. I'm not looking at her but I saw using my peripheral vision how she got panicked.

"S-she's great and cute" she answered.

I knew Ningning for almost a year only but I never saw her acted like that when she was with other person even with boys.

"The both of you are cute tho"

"Really?"

"Yes so I hope we can bond more"

After a minute Aeri came back with almost a bag of snacks and drinks.

"I bought all of this since I still doesn't know what you guys want so here, just pick your choice"

"Woah you have an extra money huh?" I asked as I reached the snacks.

"Actually this is Ningning's money" Aeri replied back.

My eyes widened then looked at Ningning. She was blushing so badly. "How come I didn't see you gave Aeri those money Ningning?"

"Y-you were in the comfort room when I gave it to her" she can't even looked at me directly.

"Really?"

"Yes and Minmin please don't give me that look" she tried to be rugged and started eating her snack.

"Okay Ms.Ning Yizhuo" I smirked to them.

"What?" Aeri asked as she noticed me.

We don't know what happened but we all laughed with that.

After eating and strolling around the amusement park we decided to go home since it's getting late already.

"Thank you so much guys. I really appreciate tonight and I hope we can still do that next time" I said then hugged them so tight.

At least I have fun this time and forgot Karina for a while.

"Always welcome Minjeong. I'm glad that you had fun and me too, I enjoyed the night tho I almost puked"Aeri said then chuckled.

"So guys see you tomorrow. Take care on your way and good night" I bid goodbye and walked from the bus' direction. Aeri and Yizhuo will ride a bus together since they have the same direction.

I already see their closeness and they're so cute together. I giggled on my thought then the lady besides me gave me a weird look. "Oh sorry" I smiled shyly, that was so embarrassing.

~

HELLO GUYS I HAVE SOMETHING TO ANNOUNCE. THIS STORY ONLY HAVE 3 OR 4 CHAPTERS LEFT. I'M SORRY IF THIS WILL BE SO SHORT AND IF YOU WERE NOT SATISFIED FOR THE LAST CHAPTERS BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST. I'M NOT REALLY FEELING WELL THIS WEEK BECAUSE OF MY DEAR CAT, HE'S ALREADY WEAK AND ANYTIME SOON WILL DIE SO IDK HOW CAN I SATISFY YOU WITHIN THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS, I'M SO BROKE RN. I HOPE Y'ALL WILL UNDERSTAND.

ANYWAY, I'M THINKING OF WRITING ANOTHER STORY BUT WHO DO YOU GUYS WANT TO BE THE MAIN CHARACTERS? IS IT NINGSELLE? WINRINA AGAIN? OR WINNING? JUST COMMENT DOWN. I ALSO WANT TO READ ANY THOUGHTS OR SUGGESTIONS ON THIS STORY FROM YOU.  THANK YOU SO MUCH 🖤