Seven

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰

Several weeks had passed and I became so busy with my study. Me and my mom already fixed my school problem and came up with an agreement that I'll resign for my part-time job for now, but she'll let me go back once I pass all of my subjects this semester.

I've been so focused with my study and about Karina? She became active again in her account but still there were times that we can't chat because of so much tiredness for the whole day and we both understand that. I know I'm wrong when I sulked when she didn't chatted me straightly for a week but I do understand now, what she's doing is for her own good and I'm happy for her. Finally she'll be able to come back to school again. She already explained to me what was with her study all about. She wasn't attending school because she had a rare skin condition before so the doctor said if she'll be exposed to some dust and bacteria outside then it will trigger her skin condition so her parents decided that she'll be a home schooling student only, via online class and that's no fun for sure. Imagine she's always on her laptop's screen and the only person she sees everyday is her teacher so no socialization can be happened at all.

Since I won't be doing anything now, I decided to go to the address that she gave to me. I bet she'll be happy because she mentioned that her parents didn't let anyone visited her for a year now to fully cure her skin condition and luckily she already healed and the doctor said that she can be able to see the outside world and socialize to other again so I'll be her first visitor after a year.

I got out from the bus where I rode all the way from the address she gave and I'm right about that place. It's kinda near from our old house. I know we met for almost 4 months now but still it's also my first time to meet up a person that I met in virtual world, what if her parents didn't like me or I disappoint Karina because I can feel that she's a kid of a rich person. I don't know I really feel so nervous.

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑑𝑜 𝑖𝑡 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑗𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑔!" I thought to myself.

I walked back and forth and think if I should go or not. "Please just do it for Karina" I said to myself like a crazy woman.

After some minutes I had my decision. I'll go to her house now, it's now or never.

I slowly walked inside that street and just follow the address she gave. She said that their house is a 4-storey house  and it has a combination of white and gold designs.

I continued walking and find the house she described but there was something strange. I noticed that I've been walking around the address she gave for half an hour but there was no 4-storey house with white and gold designs until I was greeted with an old lady in the street.

"I noticed that you've been walking around here in our place and I thought you need some help?" she asked.

I bowed down and nodded. "Ah yes. I'm finding my friend and she gave this address to me" I replied and showed to her a piece of paper with Karina's address written on it.

"Are you sure this is her address?" she asked again and I just nodded as a reply.

"Then come with me" she continued so I just followed her direction until we stopped in an unfinished house.

"Here you are, that's the exact location that was written in the paper" she said and pointed out the unfinished house.

I knitted my brows in confusion. "I think that's not her house?"

"No young woman, that's the address you're looking for. I'm old but I can still read and understand what was written in that paper and it clearly says that this is where the address located" she explained.

"But she said their house is a 4-storey one and with a white and gold design and it's also clear that this house is an unfinished one so that's not it" I disagreed.

"You said you're finding your friend and I guess it's your first time to come to her house right?"

"Yes"

"I'm sorry but I think your friend had her mistake in writing her address or maybe she fooled you"

"I know her and she can't do that kind of thing so please don't say that towards her. Maybe she just wrote her address wrongly" I defended Karina because I know to myself that she's not that person.

"How sure you are that she can't fool you when in fact it's just your first time meeting her?" she asked and I saw how her lips curved into a smirk.

I was surprised on her question and reaction but I didn't let her see that. I tried not to make any expression.

"I'm sorry but--" I was cutted off when a man in his 40's came out from the unfinished house.

"Yes? How can I help the both of you?" he asked to me and to the old lady.

"Sir I'm finding my friend's house here and she said this is where it's exactly located but as we can see this house is still on construction" I explained. He took the piece of paper and read the address.

"Yes she's right. This is the address that was written in this paper" he said after.

This time I felt my hands shook a bit. No Minjeong don't think that way, maybe she just wrote it wrongly.

"Hey are you okay?" the man asked me.

"Y-yes" I said.

"What's the name of your friend?" the old lady was the one who spoke up.

"Her name?"

"It's Karina"

"I'm living here for 30 years now and I know all the persons living in here and Karina isn't familiar to me. I never heard her name here so you better ask her address again young woman" the old lady said again.

"Also the owner of this house is a newly wed couple. All I know is the wife of my boss is 4 months or 5 months pregnant now but they don't have any child except the unborn baby" the man added.

I looked at them blankly. I don't know what to react. Do I need to get mad because maybe, just maybe Karina just fooled me this time or do I need to ask her again because maybe she just wrote her address wrongly? I really don't know because all I want for now is to go home.

I didn't bother to answer and just ran away from them. I stopped at the end of the road catching my breath. I picked my phone from my pocket and opened at our conversation again. "I hope you're that trustable person Karina and you can't do that to me. I gave you my trust so I hope you won't ruin that" I sighed before a bus stopped in front of me and got out from that place.

---
SINCE MINJEONG GOT BUSY FROM HER STUDY, HERE'S A PICTURE OF HER AS A STUDENT. HER LOCKER HAS HER PICTURE AND OFC HER BESTFRIEND'S PICTURE WHICH IS YIZHUO

 HER LOCKER HAS HER PICTURE AND OFC HER BESTFRIEND'S PICTURE WHICH IS YIZHUO