Three

Minjeong's view

Tomorrow morning I came to the coffee shop late again. Aeri greeted me as I entered. Unlike yesterday, she seemed fine and her beautiful smile came back again that morning.

We've been busy getting, preparing, and giving orders to our customers. After almost 5 hours of duty, me and Aeri prepared ourselves for our school. We're both an afternoon shift in our class but like what I've said, she's already in her 2nd year college and I'm still in high school.

Our workmates who were assigned in the afternoon shift came exactly at 12. Like us, they're still a student that accepted this job as their part-time only.

"Bye Shuhua and Yuqi" me and Aeri bowed down in unison.

---

3rd Person's view

"Hey Minmin did you do your part in our research?" Yizhuo, Minjeong's seatmate/best friend asked her but she didn't bother to reply. She was busy playing her pen using her hand.

Yizhuo knitted her brows as she looked at Minjeong. "Hey are you even listening to me or in our lesson?" she asked and hit Minjeong's arm lightly.

"Ha?" Minjeong looked at her.

"See? You keep on playing with that pen but you're not listening"

"Oh I'm sorry Ningning. I'm just thinking of something" Minjeong replied.

"I said did you do your part in our research?" she asked again.

"Research?? What research?" the older replied in confusion.

"Oh shoot don't tell me you didn't?? Minmin today is the deadline of it" Yizhuo slightly rose her voice that made Ms.Jung, their professor looked at them along with the whole class.

"Ms.Ning Yizhuo and Ms.Kim Minjeong, what's with the noise? Do you have a problem in our lesson?" Ms.Jung asked as she rose her left eyebrow and crossed her arms.

"Nothing Ms.Jung, we're sorry" Minjeong was the one who answered and gave their teacher an apologetic smile.

"Then keep your mouth shut" Ms.Jung replied sternly.

"Okay Ms.Jung" the two young ladies replied in unison and acted like they zipped their mouth.

It was break time when Yizhuo asked Minjeong if she'll buy some snacks but she saw her looking at her phone. The younger little did know that Minjeong was looking at her conversation with Karina last night and thinking about what she had discovered about her.

"Why does Karina didn't attend school anymore? I bet she's having a boring life right now for not having friends to talk with" Minjeong thought.

"Minmin do you have any problem?" Yizhuo sat besides her. The older kept her phone inside her pocket immediately.

"Ah nothing" she replied as she smiled to the younger.

"Are you sure Minmin? You know that you can tell me if you have right?" Yizhuo asked worriedly.

"Yeah Ningning and thanks for that. By the way, you want big size of fries??" Minjeong immediately changed their topic because she knew that Yizhuo won't stop asking her unless she offered her a food.

Yizhuo's eyes grew bigger. "Of course I am" the older saw how Yizhuo's eyes' shine when she heard the mention of fries.

"Then I'll treat you" Minjeong said and stood up from her seat.

"Omg?? Is this real?? You will buy me a big size of fries for free??" Yizhuo asked like a child.

Minjeong chuckled on her reaction. "Why? Don't you like it? Then I won--"

Minjeong was cutted off when Yizhuo suddenly pulled her to the school's canteen fastly.

---
HELLO CO-MYS WHO READS AND VOTES FOR THIS STORY! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING! I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT THIS WILL GAIN READS BECAUSE HONESTLY IT'S MY FIRST TIME WRITING A GIRL GROUP FANFICTION AND I HOPE I WOULD BE ABLE TO FINISH THIS ONE. ENJOY READING THIS CHAPTER!

PS. I'LL POST AN UPDATE ONCE I GET 10 READS EVERY CHAPTER, THANK YOU FOR WAITING!