!

Hello guys! It's been a while since I updated the epilogue of this book and it seems like some of you didn't like how fast this book ended. I'm not complaining tho, actually it's good for me to receive some comments that will improve my writing skills. I started writing on 2019 but I still need improvement as you see. I'm into NCT fanfictions/AUs for 1 year that's why this book was my first girlgroup fanfiction so I'm having my adjustments in writing in it, there were times that I wrote he instead of she HAHAHAHA but it's not the only adjustments that I'm talking. Anyway, back to this book. Since most of you have the same comments like "why this book ended so fast?" or "wait, I don't get it. I'm confused" I'll answer it here.

Like what I've said before, this book was originally planned to have 10 chapters only but it happened that I changed the original plot so I made it as 12 chapters + the epilogue. Why? because aespa was 2 week old group when I started writing this so I had this feeling that it won't gain so much reads so I think of a story that can fit 10 chapters only and an epistolary came into my mind. Also I had this experience before that I already drafted a book in my previous account with more than 25 chapters but then I didn't finish it because I had my personal problems last year and it affected me a lot including my writing skill. I started losing my interest in almost everything, studying, talking to my friends, and writing. I regretted that I started writing that book but ended up deleting it. It was repeated twice so when I made this book I intentionally made it short. I'm sorry if you think this is so dramatic but as a self-proclaimed author, not finishing a book has a big impact to me, especially it happened to me not just once but thrice.

Anyway, if you're confused about the whole book then you can message me directly so that I can explain it to you. I can't post the explanation here because it will make the story senseless. You can also comment here if you some questions regarding this book, thank you so much for having a time on reading this.

Ps. I already have my draft for my next book. I'll make it 20-25 chapters this time. Clue? "What if you woke up inside your dorm with a stranger on your side?"