1 | The Forbidden Temptress

A/N This chapter is 5335 words.

Song above. I'll write down below a little note for when to play, as it goes with Arabella's dance.

Love, C

Present Day

Present Day

Forbidden.

A private members club for the rich and corrupt.

Athena and I have been studying the building and forming a plan since we got our hands on the blueprints. The sleek black building holds thirteen levels. The owner being a corrupt and extremely successful patent attorney. He wanted more than just a place for work, he wanted his desires to be accessible.

And that is exactly what Royce Dennis created.

He cleared out the top two levels of the building and had them refurbished into one of the most notorious private clubs in the city. It's where the people of the Underworld come out to play; assassins, gangs, cartels, mafia leaders, kleptocrats and the filthy rich. This is a place where they can come together with no desire to shed blood, only to feed their personal desires off the women of Forbidden.

Level twelve is where I'm stationed tonight. This floor is for erotic dancers to fill those desires, to create a slow-burn fantasy out of their choreography. Tonight they have me as their main show, under the name Venus, and I'm not going to create a fantasy for them, I'm going to be their fantasy.

To be the very reason why they come here.

To be the very reason why my target will want to have a room booked for us after my performance.

It's the perfect lure to have him blind walking into the trap I have set.

And not one person will suspect the promising dancer who fulfilled every desire in the room tonight.

My attention is drawn to a gorgeous redhead, Stella, who I recognise from when I studied up on this place and the workers. She's talking to a dancer about her night in level thirteen. That said level is... unique. It's the most secure and exclusive level of the club you can become a member of. The only floor that you can make your wildest fantasies come to life and not feel judged upon. An exclusionary for voyeurs and performers.

And Stella is a performer, one of the best in the club. She's been working here for five years, since Forbidden opened. I listen attentively as she talks about how she had a man suspended in thick rope in a Shibari. Box-tied and completely dominated.

A smile sets on my lips. There's something undeniably thrilling about tying someone up, but I'm not talking sexually bound, no, I'm talking captive—imprisoned. It's a power play, leaving the captive vulnerable and bound to no escape. Just like a submissive is bound to the mercy of a dominant; a captive is bound to the mercy of their captor.