Pinky Promise

It was New Year's Eve and Terrence and Taraji were hosting a New Year's Eve party at a condo the two of them rented out for the weekend. Their friends were attending, including a few of their cast members from Empire. Qirin and Hero were going to be spending the New Year's holiday with their mother. Everything had worked out perfect. Mira finally accepted the fact that her and Terrence were not in love whatsoever. Their divorce was nothing messy, and they settled to having joint custody of the boys. Mira had even attended a few gatherings Terrence and Taraji held with her fiancé. It was all smooth settling and they had all moved on with life maturely.

"Babyy I love you so much you know that?" A drunk Taraji slurred. She was wasted. Crown Royale, Hennessy, Patron, vodka. You name it, she'd drank it. Taraji was not someone who held her liquor good, she was usually tipsy by the second or third shot.
"Yes baby I know." He chuckled.
"No like, I reallyyy love you." She leaned against him, the smell of alcohol seeping through her.
"I love you too baby girl."
"Ohhhh shittt this my songgg!" Taraji rushed to the middle of the dance floor when the intro to "Back That Azz Up" by Juvenile played. (In mm)

Girl you workin' with some ass, yeah, you bad, yeah
Make a nigga spend his cash, yeah, his last, yeah
Hoes frown when you pass, yeah, they mad, yeah
You gon' ride in the Jag, yeah, with that head
You could smoke or buy a bag, yeah, of grass, yeah
Got money I can flash, yeah, and trash, yeah
I'ma big timer nigga, yeah, pull the trigger, yeah
A playa hata flipper, yeah, grave filla, yeah
I be slangin' wood, yeah, out the hood, yeah
Let it be understood, yeah, it's all good, yeah
Got a nigga schemin' large, yeah, on the hard, yeah
A smooth little broad, yeah from out the projects
A nigga do a trick, yeah, on the dick, yeah
You claimin' you want a picture, that ain't shit, yeah

Taraji along with other women there began to twerk. Terrence grinned, biting his lip while watching Taraji's ass move in her mini dress. He had eyes for Taraji and only her. He sauntered over behind his wife. Terrence began to dance as well, gripping her hips as she twerked on him.
"Damn good thing ain't no kids here. Look Terrence and Taraji." Jussie pointed out to Serayah.
"Oh lord." Serayah laughed. "I feel bad for Marcell, having to see his mama shaking ass all up on Terrence."
Marcell didn't give a care in the world. Him and a few of his boys were out on the balcony smokin' all types of weed.

"Wait do y'all think they was flinging while we were shooting." Serayah asked Jussie, Yazz, and Gabby.
"No I doubt it." Yazz returned.
"Yeah they kept it professional." Gabby added. Jussie had no input. He knew something the rest of them didn't, and he had kept it a secret for a long while.

Three years ago
The empire cast was wrapping up shooting for the day for the third season.
"We need a retake on this scene. Where's Taraji and Terrence." Lee asked. He was looking over the takes they had, and came to the conclusion that something was missing from it.
"Have you seen them?" Lee asked Jussie who was too busy on his phone.
"No I haven't." He said inattentively.
"Wait actually I think Taraji said she was going to get something from her house and I didn't hear anything from Terrence." He looked up from his phone.

"Imma go to Terrence's trailer and let him know."
"Alright thank you Jussie."
Jussie headed off towards Terrence's trailer, his intentions to alert him that he was needed. When he made it outside and saw Taraji's vehicle parked, a look of confusion appeared on his face.
"Didn't she just tell me she was leaving?" He thought to himself.
He came upon Taraji's trailer on the way to Terrence's, discovering her light was on. Jussie decided to stop there first and let her know before going on to Terrence.

When he approached the steps, he heard loud commotion going on. It didn't click to him what the noise was until he opened the door without thinking anything of it.
"Taraji Lee-"
Taraji and Terrence were both butt ass naked. Taraji underneath Terrence on the sofa in her trailer. Him giving slow, sensual thrusts as she screamed and moaned.
Jussie just stood there. Not knowing what to say, or do for that matter. It didn't click in his head that he needed to leave until Taraji noticed him standing there.
"Shit!!" She yelled, pushing Terrence off of her and trying to cover her naked body. Jussie hurried outside from the trailer. On his way back to set, he bursted into laughter.
"They been fuckin this whole time." Jussie thought to himself.

"Did you find them?" Lee asked once Jussie entered.
"Uh, yeah. They're coming.. I think." He grinned.
Terrence and Taraji came in, around 10 minutes later.
"Where have y'all been?" Taraji instantly looked at Jussie who had his head buried in his phone, trying his hardest not to burst out into laughter.
"I had to go get something from home, but I thought we wrapped up filming for today?" She asked, clearly winded.

"Well we needed to retake a particular scene, but y'all are already out of wardrobe and it's getting late so we'll resume tomorrow morning." Lee explained.
"Fine by me." Terrence returned.
As soon as Lee said they were good to go, Jussie was the first one rushing out.
"Jussie!" Taraji called out after going to follow him.
They made it outside and Taraji caught up to him. They went off to somewhere where nobody was around.
"Jussie... I'm begging you.. please don't say anything." She said in a very serious tone.

"We were planning on coming out as a couple when-"
"Taraji listen to yourself. Why would I tell anyone about this?"
"You know you talk a lottttt." She exaggerated.
"Yeah I know but not about stuff like this. You can trust me, I won't say a word." He swore.
"Pinky promise?" She held out her pinky.
"Pinky promise." He laughed before locking pinkies with her.
"But like damnn now it's all adding upp! The looks y'all be giving each other. How you be telling me you going across town but you really be getting dicked down in-"
She socked him in the arm.

"See! You talk to gotdamn much Jussie!"
"I'm just kiddingg." He teased.
"But damn I should've known this shit."
"Whatever boy." A small grin crept upon her face.

"Earth to Jussie?" Serayah waved her hand in front of his face to get his attention.
"Huh?" He answered, snapping back out of his daydream.
"What you think? You think they were together during filming?" Serayah asked.
"Nahh I don't think they were." He laughed, looking over at Taraji and Terrence all boo'd up.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thanks for readingg ❤️

Vote and commentt