Mojo

Based in season five of Empire

"I got five on it!" Hakeem and his friends sang out in the living room/studio area of the Lyon's mansion. Cookie and Lucious had been out grocery shopping. Since they'd lost Empire, they couldn't really afford to pay extra to Juanita for her to do their grocery shopping and other personal needs as she'd done before. It made it worst that while Hakeem had been staying with them, he'd eat up all of the groceries just as quick as they'd been brought in, along with his friends that'd frequently be around, Chicken and Marcell. "Damn I can't even find my edibles bruh." Hakeem said, looking around all the filth for his edible gummies.

Cookie entered the house with Lucious following behind her with the grocery bags in his hands. "What the hell is that smell?" Cookie scrunched up her nose. She proceeded towards the living room and was met with nothing but squalor and filth. Chip bags, sodas, candy wrappers, and other food. Messiness of their acts of rolling up blunts left bits of tobacco from cigars everywhere.
"Hakeem!" Cookie yelled over the music playing.
Being as high as he was, Hakeem didn't notice his mother trying to get his attention. "Aye bro your moms." Chicken told him. He lowered the music. "Huh." He asked, laughing.
"Boy if you don't clean all this shit up!" She pointed out the mess that him and his friends made. "Ma it ain't even messy." He grinned. His eyes bloodshot red and drooping low.
Cookie bolted over to him. SMACK. She slapped the back of his head and helmed him up. "Like I said, pick this shit up Hakeem, I'm not playing! witcho high ass!" Cookie told him through clenched teeth.

He saw that his mom was serious and began to do as she instructed him to.
"Lucious I'm telling you, you betta get your damn son." Cookie said, walking into the kitchen. Lucious chuckled as he was putting the grocery away. "Oh he's my son now?" He laughed. "Up in here eating all the gotdamn food with his buddies, always getting high, leaving the place a fucking mess." She continued. Disregarding what was labeled on the packaging, Cookie took a handful of the sour gummy bears that sat on the kitchen counter and began to eat them.
"Baby you know he's having a hard time right now. And it was you that suggested he come stay with us." Lucious told her.
"Yeah I know that but damn, imma have to set some rules round here." She took yet another handful of the gummy bears. "Damn what kinda candy is this? They good." She said looking at the gummy bears but not at the packaging that they came from.

" She said looking at the gummy bears but not at the packaging that they came from

Hakeem strolled into the kitchen. "Aye y'all seen some gummy-" He stopped speaking once he saw his mother feasting on his edibles. "Seen what boy?" Cookie waited for him to finish his sentence. "Mama." He put his hand over his mouth. "Ma that's my edibles." He said, pointing at the almost empty bag.

Lucious let out a loud belly laugh. "Boy! Why the hell- Do you know how many of these I ate?! At least label them or something damn!" She exclaimed.
"Ma they are labeled."
Cookie looked at the packaging, noticing the labeling only then. "500 mg?!" She pointed out. "Damn baby you finna be high as a damn kite." Lucious laughed. "Keem roll me a blunt, I might as well get high too."

30 minutes later and all of Cookie and Lucious' worries were far behind them. Hakeem had never seen his mother so uninhibited. Getting high wasn't originally their intentions, but with everything going on, maybe this is exactly what they needed.
"Damn yo parents outta derr." Chicken told Hakeem, snickering at Cookie and Lucious. "Yeah they trippin'." Hakeem responded. Him Chicken and Marcell made their way to his room. Cookie and Lucious were relaxed on the sofa in the living room. It was silent for a while and then they'd burst into laughter for no apparent reason. They'd repeat this over and over again. Nearby, there was what sounded like a high speed chase going on. Police sirens were roaring.
"Oh shit!" Cookie exclaimed jumping up and rushing to hide behind to sofa. Lucious quickly hid as well, her action setting off a trigger in his paranoia state.
"They coming!" She continued to freak out.

After a while of them freaking out behind the couch, they started to completely disregard what they were riled up about. "Aye if you think about it, you know there's more nipples in the world than there are people?" Lucious slurred with droopy and bloodshot eyes while looking up towards the ceiling. Him and Cookie were both sitting with their legs crossed and their backs facing the couch.
"Oh shit you right!" Cookie exclaimed. They had a lot more eye meaningless conversations.

Without saying anything, Cookie straddled her husband. "Baby." She whispered into his ear.
"What?" He whispered back.
"Put it in me." She seductively whispered, licking on his earlobe. She started to grind her hips against him before capturing his lips. Lucious returned the kiss and snaked his hands down to grip her ass. The kiss intensified to a full on make out session. They took turns slipping their tongues in each other's mouths.
They began peeling each other's clothes off, not giving a care in the world that they were behind the living room couch and not in the privacy of their bedroom. With lightning speed Cookie slid down on her husband's shaft.
They both shuddered at the contact. Cookie gripped the sofa as she began to rock her hips. Lucious' hands were glued to her hips, attempting to guide her but she was taking control.
"Shitt Lucious!" Cookie snapped her eyes shut. Lucious' head was tipped back against the sofa.

"Damn baby." Lucious groaned, his eyebrows furrowed. Cookie picked up the pace, bouncing up and down his dick at a much faster pace.
"Fuck Fuck fuck fuck!" Cookie chanted.
"I'm cumming! Oh God I'm cumming!" Cookie yelled as she milked his shaft. Although with Lucious, she had no troubles reaching her orgasm, but while she was under the influence, he could barely even touch her and she'd cum.
Cookie rode out her orgasm and calmed herself down a bit. Lucious began to lift his hips and thrust inside of her.

Cookie came over and over again, each being more powerful than the other.
"Ohh shiitt." Lucious groaned, getting a firmer grip on her hips. Neither of them gave a care in the world that Hakeem's bedroom was near the living room and him and his friends possibly heard every sound.
"Mm I love you!" Cookie yelled.

"I know not!" Chicken said amused, putting her head to Hakeem's bedroom door. "They fuckin' all out in the open and shit hell no." Hakeem shook his head. "Your moms can't handle that mojo." Marcell mused.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thanks for readinggg! Please leave some oneshot ideasss😘