The Grapefruit Technique

Cookie tries out the grapefruit technique on Lucious.

It was a regular Saturday at the Lyon residence. A day in which both Cookie and Lucious decided to take off work at Empire and relax at home after the week's work they'd put in.
Cookie was sprawled out on the living room sofa scrolling through Instagram while Lucious was upstairs in the bedroom working on tracks. She came across an Instagram story which led to an article on safari titled: The Grapefruit Technique.
She clicked on it and proceeded to read along. The article's introduction read: The grapefruit technique is a special technique for giving blowjobs. The grapefruit technique will make your man feel like you're blowing him and fucking him at the same time. The grapefruit technique is supposed to be so pleasurable, your partner could have a heart attack!
"Hmmmm." She smirked while continuing on to read the directions.
"1. Get a grapefruit. Preferably a ruby red grapefruit. (Miss Angel says, "sweeter is easier"). A large navel orange can be substituted if a grapefruit is unavailable.
2. Get the fruit to room temperature. Do this by leaving it out of the fridge. DO NOT MICROWAVE IT.
3. Roll the grapefruit against a hard surface. Rolling it between your palm and a table top helps loosen the fruit and make it juicier.
4. Slice the sides off the grapefruit. These should be thin slices that get rid of both navels (the bumps on the outside of the fruit. You will be left with a thick "wheel" of grapefruit.
5. Cut a hole in the middle of your grapefruit. This should be about the size of your partner's penis.
6. Blindfold your man. The previous steps should be done earlier in the day or away from him so he doesn't see what you are doing. This is a surprise sensation for him to experience.
7. Begin a bj as normal. Get your partner erect so that you can begin using the grapefruit.
8. Place the grapefruit around his penis. Twist and move the grapefruit up and down while you suck on the tip.
That's the grapefruit technique!"

Cookie had a silly grin on her face, anticipating to try this technique out. While noticing that there were no grapefruits present in the refrigerator, she called up her assistant Porsha.
"Hey Porsha? Where you at you busy?" She asked.
"No, I'm not. What's up?" Porsha returned.
"Well umm. I need you to run to the grocery store and bring me back a grapefruit." Cookie said while walking over to the stairway making sure the loud music was still blaring.
"A grapefruit? Why you need-"
"Don't worry about it. Just, hurry up please." Cookie said cutting Porsha off before ending the call.
Cookie didn't know how much time she had. When Lucious got started to working on music there's no telling when he would be through. At times, when he'd lose inspiration, he'd abruptly stop what he was working on. Other times, he'd be working until early hours in the morning. Cookie went up to their bedroom and acted as if she was looking for something, but she was actually checking to see if Lucious was still going hard, working on the track. He was doing just as she suspected. Zoned completely out by the music. She smirked and made her way back downstairs without Lucious even noticing her presence.

Not too long after, Porsha was ringing the doorbell.
Cookie rushed to the door and gave a quick thank you before taking the plastic bag out of Porsha's hand and hurrying to the kitchen. Cookie followed the instructions carefully, and proceeded to prepare the fruit. She noticed a stop to the blaring music that was coming from upstairs which alerted her that her husband was finished working and would be strolling downstairs seeing what she was up to in any minute. Cookie finished preparing the grapefruit and placed it in a plastic ziplock bag. She carried the bag low by her side as she made her way upstairs to their bedroom. Lucious was lounged out watching television when Cookie entered the room.
"Hey baby." He smiled, directing his attention from the T.V. to her.
She smiled slyly at him, with the ziplock bag containing the grapefruit stowed behind her back. She walked over to her absent side of the bed and gently dropped the bag towards the foot of the bed without Lucious noticing. She crawled in the bed, and straddled him.
"Mm baby you must be -" Lucious began but was cut off by his wife smashing her lips against his.
Lucious returned the kiss and snaked his hands down, filling them with either side of her ass cheeks.
"Let me show you something baby." Cookie said seductively before she stood up and walked over to Lucious' dresser and pulled out a tie. She got back into the straddling position and proceeded to blindfold him with his tie.
"What's this for?" Lucious asked. Still with a silly grin on his face.
"Shh." She whispered.
Once he was fully blindfolded, Cookie reached towards the foot of the bed where the bag was located and placed it on the near side of the bed next to her. Cookie took the throw blanket that sat on the opposite side of their king sized bed, and covered them with it. She began to sink underneath the covers, and smirked at the sight of his already erect member.

Cookie took his shaft out of his sweatpants and gave the tip an open mouth kiss. She then gently began to suck on his tip. Cookie swirled her tongue around moments before taking him all the way, bobbing her head up and down.
"Damn baby." Lucious hissed while tipping his head back at the pleasure. She spit on his tip and began to stroke it with her hand while she reached over, taking the grapefruit out of the bag. Cookie then took him whole, deepthroating him. Her eyes watered at the gagging sensation. Lucious groaned and put his hand on her head, guiding it up and down. She paused, while taking the fruit and lining it up with his tip. Through the blindfold, Lucious sensed something when she stopped her movements. He lifted his head up, "Baby why'd you-" He was stopped mid sentence by Cookie beginning to twist the grapefruit up and down his shaft while still sucking him. "What is- fuck." Lucious groaned. He was rarely up to trying new things in the bedroom, so Cookie had to sneak this one up on him. The reaction he gave was not what she expected. She was surprised he even let her blindfold him. Cookie sped up her movements causing what was before just murmurs from Lucious, to turn into loud curse words and grunts. His toes curled up at the pleasure overdrive. "Shit!" He groaned once more.

Several strokes later, Lucious's warm seed filled Cookie's mouth. Once she finished slurping up every drop, she crawled from underneath the covers on top of Lucious giving him a kiss.
"Shit that was the best head I ever had." Lucious murmured. She smirked while she grabbed the citrus fruit from underneath the blanket and showed it to him.
"You mean to tell me I was fucked by a grapefruit?" He asked.
"It felt good didn't it?" She giggled.
"Hell yeah." He smiled.
"Mhm." She kissed his lips again, this time adding tongue. Cookie turned over onto her back.
"It's my turn now daddy, put that tongue to work." She grinned slyly.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'm jumping right in this book with the freaky oneshots 😼 lmaooo but yeahh please leave suggestions for this oneshot bookkk! And Thanksgiving break started today so I should have plenty lot of time to update🤪
Thanks for readingg!😘