Q&A

"Hey y'all it's Taraji and Terrence." Taraji greeted into the camera which was set up in the filming room of her and Terrence's penthouse. Terrence grinned and bit his lip as he watched Taraji give the introduction to their YouTube channel.
"So this video is so long overdue. We've just had a lot going on and we apologize for the inactivity but let's get into this Q & A." She stated, handing the phone with the questions over to Terrence.
"I'm kind of scared to answer some of these." Taraji laughed.
"Okay so this question is from @thehowardsfanpage.
'Tell us the story of y'all's engagement, and Taraji's reaction.' Baby you got this one or you want me to take it?" He asked Taraji after he read the question aloud.
"You got that one babe."
"So I'd planned this months before I proposed. Marcell was in on it. Miss Bernice and Tracy knew about it. I had the hotel room booked already. I planned the activities we'd do and everything so far ahead. When it came to around 2 weeks until I'd planned to propose, I asked Taraji if she wanted to take a trip to Bora Bora. She was so excited." He paused and smiled at her. Taraji was getting all giddy, reminiscing on the proposal.
Terrence continued, "We flew out to Bora Bora and we just had such an amazing time. We stayed there for a week and within that week we bonded, and all in all it was just perfect."
"It was truthfully the best time I could ever imagine having." Taraji gushed.
"I didn't propose until the last night we were there. I was surprised she didn't get the hint that I was planning to propose by the way everything was set up."

"We'd just gotten back from sunset sailing and I told her that I had people prepare a candlelit dinner for us so that's where we headed afterwards."

"So we had dinner like normal, we ate, talked laughed

"So we had dinner like normal, we ate, talked laughed. When we got finished, I stood up and proceeded to pull Taraji's chair out for her to stand up. When she stood up and had her back turned I got on my knee and pulled the ring out."

"I started by giving her every reason I fell in love with her from the moment we first met almost a decode ago

"I started by giving her every reason I fell in love with her from the moment we first met almost a decode ago. And y'all know her emotional ass, before I could even pop the question she was hard down crying and chanting 'YES' over and over again while pulling me up into a kiss." He finished.
"And then we went our room and-"
"Don't get this video flagged boy!" She warned.
"I was gonna say we went to our room and you started calling everybody and they mamas. Get yo mind outta the gutter." He smirked.
"Oh yeah." She nervously smiled.
"But yeah that's the story of our engagement." He pecked her on the lips.

"Mmk next question." She announced.
"@dashonxpenda asked 'When was the first time you guys had sexual intercourse.' Yeah, I'm not going there next question." Taraji stated.
"Nah babe we said we'd answer the questions." He grinned slyly.
"You probably picked this particular one on purpose." She playfully socked him in his arm.
"Come on baby tell em the story. The fans wanna hear what they wanna hear." He shrugged.
"I will not!" She exclaimed.
"Okay then, I'll do the honors." He smirked.
Taraji rolled her eyes up at him.
"So before we actually got together, we'd always flirt with each other."
"No YOU would always flirt." Taraji interjected.
"Mhm. Well anyways, flirting was normal. We were in Taraji's living room, watching tv cuddled up on the sofa when she started giving me this seductive look. At that time I didn't know it, but it's the look she always makes when she's horny."
"So then one thing led to another and next thing we both knew, we were in her room butt naked and she was begging me not to stop." He laughed. Taraji socked him in the arm hard and he winced.

"Now why the hell did you have to say that last part?" She looked infuriated. "Baby relaxx it's not that deep." "Just read the next question." She rolled her eyes. "Okay baby." He laughed. "tigerlover21 asked, 'Do you guys plan on having kids together?'" "As of right now, my intentions are solely set on not having anymore children and Terrence is aware of that, but he always tells me that things may change and I agree, you never know what may happen in the future." Taraji finished. "With me, all Taraji has to do is say 'Come on Terrence let's make a baby' and I'm down." He joked. "But all jokes aside, I try to always put my wants and desires last when it comes to babies because after all, Im not the one who'd be stuck carrying the baby for 9 months so whatever Taraji decides, I'm all in support of it." He stated. "Awweee baby." She cooed while kissing his lips.

"Well I think that concludes all the questions we'll be answering today. Thank you guys for all the support. We honestly wouldn't be where we are today without all the support and love y'all give us." Taraji spoke.

"Yeah we appreciate it so much." Terrence put his fist on his heart.

"Thanks for watching. Bye!" Taraji said before turning off the camera.

"Mmm baby I think you deserve a reward for all that sweet stuff you were talking." Taraji lowered her eyes at Terrence.

"Oh really?" He returned while leaning into the kiss.

"Yes really." She tilted her head to the side allowing herself more access into the kiss.

"Well shit you aint sayin nothing but a word." He picked her up and carried her to their bedroom. ________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading!

This was shortt & I need to update these one shots more frequently.