Metal arm

Summary: Peter's school find out about Peter's metal arm.Warnings: none.

Peter sat at the cafeteria with his friends, Ned and Mj. He played with one of his gloves the other one covering his metal arm. Ever since he was kidnapped by HYDRA a month ago he had changed. He had a metal arm and e had to cover it up, looking at it brought bad memories.He didn't wear his science puns t shirts any more just a dark plain t shirt, a leather jacket and gloves.

"Hey Penis Parker," Flash said coming up behind Peter with his goons, "We were kind of hoping you would never come back."

He ignored him and continued to play around with his glove.

"Hey I'm talking to you," Flash said angrily and pulled his open jacket off him.

Every one gasped when they saw Peter's metal arm. He growled and stood up turning to Flash. He grabbed his shirt and lifted him off the ground with his flesh arm.

"What the hell is your problem," he growled.

Fear flashed in everyone's eyes. Flashes pants started to get darker around his family jewels. People stood up and backed away. Mr. Harrington broke through the crowd and stopped upon noticing the scene before him.

"P-Peter put Flash down," Mr. Harrington asked scared.

Who wouldn't be scared. Skinny little Peter Parker has a metal arm and the strength to lift someone with one hand.

He didn't listen.

"Put him down," a voice said sternly.

The crowd parted like the red see to show Peter's boyfriend, Harley.Flash was dropped to the ground like trash. He scrambled away. Peter clenched his fists and took deep breaths, trying to calm himself down.

He was about to bend down to retrieve his dis-guarded jacket but someone got their before him. Harley smiled warmly at him as he handed the shorter boy his jacket. Putting on his jacket he hugged him.

"Thank you," Peter mumbled his voice slightly muffled by his boyfriend's chest, "Why are you here?"

"First of all you're welcome and second I came to surprise you. Hey! Don't you have anything better to do?!" Harley shouted the last part a he noticed the people around him, "If you tell anyone about what happened I will set Peter loose on you."

"Really," Peter chuckled now hiding his red face from the rest.

"Now, if you don't mind I'm going to go with him," the blond man said as he pulled Peter along with him.414: words.