Part 2 "sure.."

Hi bunnys and my nonbinary snakes. (I'm confused myself) so yeah enjoy this it took a while to do so yeah

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Percival's POV

"oh...yeah here you go." i handed it back to the green haired boy and asked one question "why was it out here?"

He looked like he was debateing weather he should tell me or not but after a while I guess he decided not to. I actually know he didn't want to after her said

"I'd rather not say"

I looked at him and smiled slightly "alright"
I said with a slight nod and turned around and walked off to go home. But before i was half way home I heard yelling.

So I went to check it out as I did so. I saw the one the only katsuki bakugou the other kid I was supposed to watch over.

"shit I just started and he's already in trouble" I whisper and I managed to get infront. I just have to go under the tape.
I look around. Fuck may as well make myself known by now.

Random person pov

I was watching the blonde kid struggle against this sludge monster

Just then I see chains come up from the ground as a guy in manly black walks forward. These damn hero's can't even defeat this sludge thing, so they obviously can't defeat this guy. Just then I realise I know those chains.

Police officer pov

What does this guy think he's doing.... Wait I know those chains those are those the chains from the building that blew up this morning. (his chains are back so they're quite easy to remember)

And it looks like they belong to that guy.
And he has a weapon wait no that's a leaf blower(no joke they can sufficate people)

What is he doing?

No one's pov

Percival turns on the leaf blower to maximum strength and then a bit more. He then made it so it would suck it in.

Just then most of the sludge villain had been sucked up just then he dropped the leaf blower and his chains grabbed the teen just then almight finished the villain off

While everyone was detracted percy snuck away and made his way home.

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°