-chapter one-

- izukus pov-
I woke up at 6:00 and went on a walk. While I was walking I kept hearing the bushes rustle but I just assumed it was an animal and kept walking.

When I finally got to the store we're I get all my all might merch I felt like there was eyes on me. I walked in and totally forgot about all of that while I looked for the new all might shirt.

When I left I felt the eyes again, I got a call. I picked it up and it was all might himself!!! I picked up the phone."Hi all might!" " hi young midoryia are you all most back at the dormitories?" "Yes I will be back in te-"

"Izuku?!?you still there?helloooo" that was the last thing I heard before I past out. I had been hit, I don't know what hit me but it hurt...really bad.

-no ones pov-

Once all might figured out what just happened he called the police to go and get him.

The next day...

Class hasn't started but everyone was wondering why deku wasn't there, he was always one of the first ones to be there. Maybe he was sick..?

Everyone was chattering and talking about how he wasn't here yet, well except bakugou.

-bakugous pov-

Everyone around me is talking about how that stupid deku isn't here. Now that I think about it aizawa is late to class to...ugh whatever he probably is just sick and everyone was just over reacting.

I look up to see kirishima walking over to me. Once he finally got over here he was going on and on about some stupid show he binged last night, I didn't pay attention.

Once he finally noticed I wasn't paying attention he said "bakubro were you listening to anything I was saying???" I simply answered with "nope" "anyways how was your morning?where do you think deku and aizawa? How did you sleep"

He is always asking questions it's so annoying" shut up shitty hair before I make you" he stopped talking and started to laugh, he knows I hate it when he asks to many questions at once.

We finally started to have a normal conversation when we hear the door open to see deku and aizawa walk threw.

-no ones pov-

They both walked threw the door, deku looked sad and anxious at the same time but he smiled and waved at the class awkwardly anyway.

Aizawa seemed a little annoyed as he walked to the front of the class, deku went to his seat.

-Urarakas pov-

I noticed as deku walked to his seat he covered his mouth when he looked at bakugou and it seemed like he was stopping himself from saying something..

I looked back at aizawa and he started to talk to the class "good morning class..I have some news to tell all of you. Midoryia was hit by a quirk, that is the reason we were late class we were getting him checked out by recovery girl. It turns out that he was hit with a truth quirk, he basically can only tell the truth and says whatever is on his mind. That is why he has his hand over his mouth cause he can't control what he is about to say. That's really all, just be respectful of midoryia and don't ask him to many questions keep in mind he can't help but to answer. Any questions?"

Everyone was so shocked I immediately raised my hand. "Uraraka" " how long is this going to last???" "Recovery girl said it will last about one or two weeks it all depends on how much he restrains from telling the truth."

I teased my hand again."uraraka what is it now?" "What do you mean by it willlast longer the more he restrains??" "Ohhh that I forgot to say, if you ask midoryia a question and he refuses to say the longer he restrains from telling you the truth it will mentally and physically damage his body.

This was really shocking and everyone was thinking that. It does make sense though. " wait so you are telling me the more he restrains the more pain he will be in?" " yes"

"What kind of pain?!?" Mina said loudly. " he will get a burning sensation in his throat and he said it feels like poison going through his veins and a snake raping around his neck tightly."

"How do you know what it feels like?!?" Aizawa looked at me like I was dumb."I asked him to try and not say the truth, I asked him what his favorite color was and the longer he didn't say anything the more pain he was in."

The whole class was in shock. How is aizawa so calm about this? I feel so bad for izu....

-bakugous pov-

What is going on?!?deku got hit by a quirk?!?I looked around and I could tell I wasn't the only one who was shocked that this happened they all looked like they just heard he died or something.

I can't believe this happened, poor izuku....WAIT WHAT NO HE WILL BE FINE WTF AM I THINKING HE IS JUST A SHITTY NERD.

-kirishimas pov-

As soon as I heard I looked around, I was really shocked. I looked at bakugou and even he looked shocked?!? If he is surprised then this must really be a shocker...

-no ones pov-

Aizawa said one more thing before he went back to bed "oh one more thing! After the quirk wears off he won't remember anything that happened. Okay imma go back to bed now, class dismissed.

A/N IM BORED AND WANT TO HEAR SOMETHING FUNNY SK IF YOU HAVE ANY JOKES PLEASE PUT THEM IN THE COMMENTS. ALSO YOU CON CRITICIZE MY WORK CAUSE THIS IS ONE OF MY FIRST TIMES DOING THIS THANK YOU FOR READING🥰