-chapter seven-

-bakugou pov-

I put deku to bed and walked out of his room, I can't believe that is how deku really feels...

I walked into aunties room to see her making out with allmight. They looked at me and immediately stopped.

"Young bakugou! We thought you would love stayed with Izuku a little longer" this is gonna take some getting used to.

"Where is your pain killers, I have a headache" inko smiled "there are two pill bottles on the table be carful to ONLY take the one that says pain killers."

I nodded and went down stairs and saw the pills bottles on the table. I picked up the the bottle the first bottle I saw distracted thinking about auntie and all might....and deku.

I took the pill and walked back upstairs to dekus room. He was sleeping with his gag on, he looked peaceful but at the same time he looked like he was longing for something.

I walked up to him and sat on the side of the bed, he is so cute...I can't believe he thought I would leave him.

I feel horrible that I used to do that to him, I was just confused on what I was feeling. Ugh my headache isn't going away"gagan" huh is he trying to say my name?"gagan" I think he is"yes" I took his gag off.

"Kacchan come here........come here....don't go.." he said. I sighed and put his gag back on. I lifted the blankets and laid next to him.

He woke up a little and sleepily wrapped his arms around me and started to snuggle me, this was so cute I couldn't help but smile and hug back.

We both fell asleep for a few hours but I woke up feeling a bit off. I looked down to see a cute little greenette  snuggling on me.

As much as I wanted to stay next to him I got up and went downstairs to take more pain killers. I picked up the bottle that I took last time but this time I noticed that it didn't say pain killers on it.

I panicked a little it didn't have a label I quickly picked up the other bottle and it said pain killers?!?

I ran so fast to aunties room almost about to pass out, and I open the door to them having sex?!? But at this point I didn't care"WHAT WAS IN THAT MEDICINE BOTTLE" allmight scrambled out of bed and hastily put some clothes on.

"Young bakugou did you take the wrong medicine?!?" "YES" all might looked at me like u just killed someone "oh no..."  "all might what was in that bottle?!?"

"It was a drug I had found on someone on the street trying to drug a girl and put it on the table and we told you NOT to take it, the drug...the way you take the drug out of you system you have to..."

"Have t  on what?!?" "You have too cum...a lot. , I mean A LOT . You will feel dizzy and very sensitive" auntie got and looked at me concerned "honey, I'm sorry your gonna have to do it in izukus room..but I don't think he can leave right now. Don't be embarrassed though once the quirk where's off he won't remember it."

"Uhm okay I said and walked back to izukus room, as soon as I walked in I could smell him everywhere. I instantly got a boner, I closed the door and locked it but I think I was too loud and I woke up deku.

He looked up at me then down then back up surprised j walked over to him "get up I need to lay down" he got up but took his gag off "kacchan are you okay..?"

"I accidentally took a drug, now I will erect and have to cum a lot to get it out of my system" I said with a sigh. It looked like he was about to say something but quickly put his hand over his mouth.

I could barely think I was so turned on, I turned over in his bed and all I could smell was him, I can't get him on my mind, I'm really erect.....

I curled up in a ball when I felt some one touch me, I knew it was deku but I didn't look back at him because him with that gag...right now...I wouldn't be able to control myself.