-chapter two-

-Izukus pov-
Everyone went back to there dorms. I think everyone feels bad for me, that makes me happy that they care. I think I'm gonna text ura.

-texting-

Izuku:hey ura!

Uraraka:hey izu how are you feeling

Izuku:not that good I'm a little lonely..

Uraraka:want to hang out with me or something

Izuku: want to hang out with everyone but I don't want anyone to treat me any different then before

Uraraka:oh okay then we can all hang out...as a class!

Uraraka:yayyyy

-Izukus pov-

Damn it...I can't lie over text either...

-bakugous pov-

I was doing my home work but deku kept coming up in my mind. I heard a knocking on the door and angrily opened the door to see shitty hair with his dumb ass smile plastered on his face.

He said "hey bakubro uraraka said that deku wanted everyone to hang out and watch a movie together in the common room will you come with me" "no" "PLEASEEEEEEEEEE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEE."

Ugh he knows that I hate it when he begs."UGH FINE JUST SHIT UP" "yayyyyyyy. Let's go now!"
"Ugh now?" "Yes come on!!!!"

I said as he pulled me to the common room with a bunch of blankets. I wonder why deku wants to be surrounded by people when he was hit by a truth quirk...

We finally got there and everyone was already there talking among themselves. I don't wanna be here

Shity hair is dating pikachu so they wanted to sit next to each other while they watch the movie so I sat alone. I looked around and deku was looking for a place to sit because Pinckney chicks and vroom vroom boy are dating.

Oh no that means "hey izu why don't you go sit with bakugou" mina yelled. My heart dropped, and Izuku looked shocked even though I could only see his eyes cause of his gag.

He ended up sitting next to me, it was awkward. It seemed like he was struggling more to not say anything, I wonder why....anyway it is kinda weird seeing deku with a gag on cause they usually use this when they have....sexual inter course...

A/N IF YOU ARE WONDERING WHAT KIND OF GAG UM TALKING ABOUT HERE IS A PICTURE.

YOU PUT IT OVER YOUR KOUTH AND IT KEEPS THEM FROM TALKING, NOW BACK TO THE STORY!

Seeing him in that is kinda hot-WHAT NO WHAT THE HELL WHY DID I THINK THAT WHAG IS WEONG WITH ME?!? Ugh I'm just not in the right mind set right now...he looks really anxious...I wonder why he is fighting so hard not to say something...

-deku pov-

Omg I never thought it would be this hard to sit next to kacchan, I didn't even think he would've came?!? Kirishima probably made him come...if he wasn't here this would have been so easy (〒︿〒)

Why did this have to happen to me?!? All I want to do is tell him how I feel and every time I look at him it replays in my mind ...'I love you kacchan'... 'hug me kacchan' ....'date me'... 'kiss me'...'your beautiful'...

But he can't ever know I feel that way. So I have to always wear this stupid gag, I hope this quirk where's off...aizawa said that it can last up to two weeks, ugh that is so long!

This gag is uncomfortable...it's making my jaw hurt really bad. It's also kinda weird that they use these in s-s-sex.

I'm also sitting next to kacchan and he isn't yelling at me!! He isn't even saying anything mean!

This is making me nervous it is making the quirk stronger. It hurts but it hurts even more when some one asks me a question. I'm glad he isn't saying anything.

-bakugous pov-

I keep looking over at deku...I don't know why but I have a weird compulsion to look at him every time I look away...his expressions keep changing and I can tell he is in a little pain..is it my fault..? Wait what do I care he is just a shitty nerd.

I just can't stop wondering what he is thinking about that is making him like this and every time I want it to be me...at first he looked confused then he looked happy then sad then he looked in pain, I kinda feel bad for him.

When he was with other people it looks like it's easier, sometimes he even takes the gag off and talks to them with ease. Doesnt that mean he doesn't lie to them? Or that he always speaks what's on his mind to his friends?

How come when ever he comes near me he struggles more than anyone else..does that mean he is cussing me out in his mind or something?

He drooling a little..and kinda sweating..he doesn't have a shirt on...ugh he is so ho-NO NO NO HE IS NOT HE IS JUST A SHITTY LITTLE NERD.

-kirishimas pov-

I looked away from the tv and looked back at bakubro and Izubro and they were fine but something was a little off....

Bakubro  kept looking over at midobro with a weird look...almost like a lustful look, and midobro was looking down at his hands...they were shaking a little.

Is he nervous or something? He is drooling a little out of his gag. It seems like bakugou can't stop looking at his gag and...his...body..? No no no no bakugou wouldn't be looking there on midobro they don't like eachother.

-no ones pov-

The movie ended and bakugou and midoryia quickly left, barely even saying goodnight to everyone.

A/N  I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU, YES YOU, IF YOU ARE READING THIS I WANNA KNOW IF YOU WANT ANY SPICY CHAPTERS OR DO YOU WANT ME TO IT JUST FLUFF CAUSE I THINK ITS GOING DOWN THE SPICY PATH!LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINIONS AND CRITICISM. THANK YOU😘😘😘