-chapter six-

-izukus pov-

I frantically ran to my room to find my gag. I looked everywhere but I couldn't find it. I started to hear foot steps come up the stairs and looked faster.

Someone knocked on my door "uh-come in" I said kinda out of breathe and quickly sat down on my bed.

The door opened to see kacchan! No no no he can't be in here, not right now at least?!? "I'm just gonna put my bag down in here, auntie said that I'm gonna be sleeping in your room with you."

Oh no sleep in my room! With me?!? "Okay.." I was about to say something different when I covered my mouth quick.

He looked at me confused at my sudden movement but quickly understood and nodded. Omg he is walking closer to me!!!!

He sat down in the bed right in-front of me."hey uhm I wanted to talk about last night-" "BOYS COME DOWN STAIRS FOR DINNER" my mom yelled interrupting him.

It was awkward as we both got up and walked to the dining room because I had my hand on my face the whole time struggling not to say how much I'm in love with him.

We got to the dinning room and all the food was there and my mom and auntie where already sitting down at the table.

There where only two spots left so me and kacchan had to sit next to each other, it was awkward as we all sat there in silence.

Everyone started to eat and auntie started to make small talk "so izu how have you been?" "F-f-f-fine"

I managed to push out without saying anything else."how is schools going for you" "okay-kacchan!" I covered my mouth, I let something slip."hmm?" Kacchan said focusing on his food and not realizing what happened.

"Oh so it's true, you got hit by a quirk that makes you say what's on your mind?" My mom stopped eating to talk."yes, he can suppress it but he says it hurts when he does that. He usually has a gag on so he doesn't say anything"

"But aren't gags used for sex-" auntie said as my mom gave her a weird look and mistuki just winked back at her.

"Well in this case, no, Izuku is not using the gag for sexual reasons." She said giggling a little then mistuki joined in.

When the laughter died down mistuki looked back over to me"do you have a girlfriend yet?maybe be a boyfriend?"

"I'm g-" Kacchan quickly turned his head at my surprised. I slapped my hand over my mouth."mistuki looked at me and laughed "so your gay"

My mom stood up from the table "okay that's enough mistuki, you may leave now. Bakugou can sleep over." "Are you mad at me?"mistuki said.

"Yes, you know my son was hit my a quirk at you are making fun of him and acting like a bitch" everyone gasped, my mom never swears.

Mistuki left and kacchan stayed, we all sat back down and started to eat again. "Hunny, I have something too on tell you..." I looked up confused hand still over my mouth "what?"

"Me and Toshinori are a dating...he is gonna come over later tonight" my and kacchan quickly look at eachother then my mom.

I wasn't that surprised I basically already knew but kacchan didn't. "W-what?!?" He said surprised.

"I was gonna have him for dinner with Izuku so we could tell him personally but mistuki wanted to come over and Izuku got hit by a quirk so I thought it would be easier to tell him if he had a good friend with him..me and your father have been divorced for a while but  kept it a secret from you, hunny I don't think you are ever gonna see your dad again. He has been off the grid ever since he found out you where quirk less."