-chapter eight-

A QUICK LITTLE RECAP FOR THE PEOPLE WHO SKIPPED THE SEX SCENE. THEY CONFESSED BUT IZUKU IS GOING TO FORGET ABOUT IT THE NEXT DAY.

-bakugou pov-

I woke up before izu and was a little sad. He isn't gonna remember anything from all week, I'm gonna have to tell him today...he isn't gonna believe me.

I looked over at him to give him one last kiss but he woke up before I could "kacchan..? What are you doing here?what happened."

I sat down in the bed and looked him into he eyes"you where hit by a quirk that made you tell the truth and you would forget everything after it wore off"

He looked at me and I saw his eyes widen"d-did I s-say anything weird" I chuckled a little "no you didn't" he looked at me even more surprised.

"Why are you here then?" "I was with you the whole time you had the quirk" he looked scared this made me laugh but I got interrupted by auntie and all might.

They came in the room and I knew what they where gonna say so I left the room awkwardly because I know they heard me and deku last night...

-izukus pov-

Omg I hope I didn't say what I think I said, and why was he so nice to me earlier?!? Why is all might here?I NEED to know what I said.

"Izuku dear, me and all might have something to tell you..." she came and sat next to me in my bed. "Me and all might are..dating. I have been lying to you..your father...he isn't always abroad he abandoned you...after he found out you where quirk less"

I looked at her with shock in my eyes."honey, go get kastuki" as I walked allmight leave the room everything I knew came crumbling down.

My mom left and bakugou slowly opened the door. As soon as I saw him I knew that I wouldn't be able to hold it together. Tears started falling down my cheeks and I put my head in my hands, I don't want him to see me like this.

He walked over to me and sat down next to me. He took my hands away from my face and held my face in his hands, I couldn't stop crying.

"I'm sorry, I will never leave you like he did, ever." My eyes widened and closed as I felt more tears roll down my cheeks, a part of me felt at peace after he said that.

"H-he left me cause I was useless..." kacchan pulled my face close to his and kissed me, I froze. After the shock I started to kiss back, his lips where soft as they grazed mine gently.

I melted completely into the kiss and slowly forgot about my dad, we kept kissing gently for a few more seconds, I felt his tongue lick my lips asking for entrance.

I let him, his tongue explored my mouth and I explored his. He grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap (in the same position as the other chapter)

As he did that I whimpered, for some reason my back hurt. We locked eyes as we went into kiss again, my hands wrapped around his neck.

His touch makes me at peace, my mind goes completely blank and all I want is him, I feel like my body is moving on it's own, craving for more of him.

We separated so we could get our breathe, he looked at me with kind eyes and brought me into a loose hug.

"I have to tell you something..while you where under the quirk I was effected by a drug and I had to cum to get it out of my system and we ended up uhm having sex...while we where I took your gag off and..you confessed and I accepted it then we went to bed. What I'm trying to say is that I love you Izuku"

Wait WHAT?!? I had sex with kacchan and I can't remember it?!? Did you he just say he loved me?"i-i love you too" I'm happy about this I confessed without the embarrassment of actually asking, or remembering it.

We kissed passionately, I want him now, I want to remember it this time. I explored his chest as we kissed, he had his hands under my shirt. I took it off and and kissed him again, putting my hands through his hair.

My hands made there way to his zipper on his pants when I heard a knocking on the door."honey can I come in now?" My mom said through the door.

"Uhhhh one sec mom!" We both got up and put our shirts back on, I looked down and he had a slight boner and h laughed a little, I could tell he was embarrassed but I thought it was cute.

"You can come in now" I said as she opened the door"Izuku I'm so sorry I never told you about this I didn't want you to think you where useless cause you aren't. And about all mi-"

"Mom it's fine after my talk with kacchan I realized that he is the one missing out and I have you guys so I don't need him, I mean I haven't really needed him before now so what is the point in needing him now. Also about you and all might, I am happy for you guys and I am not mad"

She smiled at me and gave me a hug with tears eyes" I love you so much Izuku, you are so strong!" I laughed "I love you too mom"

She let go of me and went over to where kacchan was sitting and stared at him for awhile, at first I thought she spotted his boner and panicked a little bit then she said "katsuki, thank you for being here for my son and I am sorry about what happened last night that was our fault we should have thrown those away as soon as he got home but I have a question..what did you do to stop it?"

Me and kacchan looked at eachother while j made funny faces behind my mom he laughed a little"uhm ya know how guys usually get it out" she nodded her head and laughed awkwardly

"Your mom is gonna come and get you soon so make sure you get all your stuff" she said and walked out of my room.

I walked over to him and sat next to him and put my hand on his cheek to turn his head toward me
"kacchan will you be my boyfriend?" He looked at me and smiled, it melted my heart.

"Yes" he said before leaning in to kiss me. We kissed quickly and then got up to get all his things,"kacchan my back really hurts:(" he walked over to me and gave me a hug.

"I'm sorry, the drug was making me go a little insane for you but you where on top so you did this to yourself" he whispered in my ear.

I blushed so hard "I can't even believe you saw me n-naked" he laughed and let me go from the hug"yeah I saw everything and I mean everything, I didn't expect you to be so big deku"

I looked at him and quickly covered my face with his hands "I'm still bigger though and I think you know that" "b-but i can't even remember what it looks like!"

"Well I'm sure you can tell by how much your back hurts "y-yeah i guess.. k-kacchan did you open a window?"

"No, why" "I'm really c-cold" he went to his bag and grabbed his sweatshirt "here, wear it" he said as he threw it at me.

I caught it and put it on, it smelled like him..he got all of his things together, we heard mistuki at the door.

He leaned in and gave me a kiss and a hug as he left the room"I'll see you at school" he said as he left the room and closing the door behind him.