A Twenty-One Pilots Shirt-Part3(Slight Nsfw)

Sorry I havent been uploading but because of popular demand I've made another part to this series!

•Naruto's Pov•

Since that day in the treehouse. I can't stop thinking about him. Though with Sasuke that doesn't seem to be the case. Ever since that day, he's ignored me. Like he's trying to push me away. That's the opposite of what I want. That day in the treehouse I wanted the weird air between us to be cleared. I wanted us to be friends again. Sasuke even said it himself. Well not directly. But it was implied. So why is he trying so hard to keep me away from him?

I haven't talked to him in a week after that incident. So I decided to visit. I texted him beforehand but like all the texts I sent that week, it was left on sent.

I walked up to his house and some lights seemed to be on so I knew he was home. I knocked on the door and waited for it to open. I heard fumbling and talking then the door opened. Sasuke opened the door a little disheveled looking.

"Oh- hey Naruto-"

"Sasu~ Who's this cutie." A girl around Sasuke and I's age had poked her head out the door. She had dark brown curly hair with blond highlights. She was really pretty. But I'd never seen her before.

"Nice to meet you I'm Naruto Sasuke's best friend." I stuck out my hand towards her. She gripped it firmly.

"Ah, so you're the boy in all the pictures. I just guessed you were Sasuke's brother." She chuckled.

"Yea I guess we're pretty close," I said rubbing the back of my head with a chuckle. She was referring to the pictures Sasuke had hung around the house of us when we were little.

"Well nice to meet you I'm Jordyn! Sasuke's Girlfriend but you probably know that already."She said with a seeming smile.

I didn't notice until now but Sasuke seems like he tried to withdraw himself from the situation. I looked over at him for the second time since I got there. The look on his face was one I'd seen a thousand times. They were his pleading eyes. He used those eyes to persuade me into all his stupid plans.

"Of course! Sasuke talks about so much. Well, I have somewhere to be. I'll see you guys around." I wave back at them as I make my way back to my house.

"Of course you have a girlfriend, what the hells wrong with me." I sniffle wiping my face with the back of my hand. "Why the hell does this hurt so bad."

•Sasuke's Pov•

I closed the door leaning my head against it. I sighed heavily.'I miss him.' That's the only thought running through my brain. I don't know why I'm cutting him off. I didn't mean to. I didn't want to. Jordyn came up to me wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Babe~ let's have some fun!" She smirked at me.

"Not tonight. I- have something to do I'll call you later." I walked over flopping onto the couch.

"Wow, so you're just gonna kick me out."She remarked.

"Babe I'm sorry I'll make it up to you!"

"Whatever." She collected her things and left with a huff.

As the door closed I laid back onto the couch. For a long time, I thought about Naruto. I never realized but I tried to force him into the back of my brain. I tried so hard not to think about him. About the kisses about our situation. I tried to distract myself from it. But seeing him in front of me earlier. It all came rushing back.

Walked back into my room stumbling onto my bed. My eyes closed and my mind wandered. I was reminded of that day in my room. The impression of my pens glazing across his skin. The feeling of him pulling me into his lap. What would have happened if I didn't run away. I could feel his fingers trailing my spine. The soft kisses he left on my lips. My back arched instinctively. I shot up breathing heavily.

"UGHHH" I huffed in frustration. Why did he make me feel this way? I hated it, my heart pounded in my ears.
After that, I took a cold shower I needed to repent. How could I think of doing that with my best friend? Why'd I even kiss him?

That day I cried in the shower. I cried at how much I wanted him to hold me. I cried at how much I missed him. But I also cried for how disgusting I was for letting my body react so strongly to him. My brain was fogged with thoughts of him. I hated it so much.

"Jordyn!" I thought of Jordyn. She was my girlfriend. The only one I should be wanting to kiss and hold. I called her over and she came quickly. She rang the doorbell and I pulled her into the house. Slamming her against the wall I ravaged her lips.

•Third Person Pov•

"Sasuke- what's up with you," she said breathing heavily.

"I want to -fill my thoughts with only you."He said between broken kisses.

Jordyn dropped to her knees in front of him. Unzipping his pants.
"I'll make it so you can't think of anything but me, " Jordyn said with a lustful gaze. Stroking Sasuke's cock.
Sasuke finally didn't have to think anymore he just let go.

•Naruto's Pov•

"So Sasuke has a girlfriend so what! I was acting like a middle school girl. Like a Simp! Uzumaki Naruto is no simp! I'll just get a girlfriend of my own!"

I stood up from the couch stretching. I walked to the kitchen pouring the boiling water into the cup of ramen. I wonder what Sasuke's doing....