Pony (lemon)

This chapter is a Yaoi smut. Also if you don't like any of these chapters then take a hike!
🍋🍋🍋🍋

James POV
I was on my bed reading webtoon till my phone started to ring. It was Adam, I pressed the button and put it near my ears.

"Hey James I was wondering if you wanted to hand out together."
"Yes, I'm just reading so do you want me to come."
"Why yes, there is a party going in and don't worry I'll tell the front desk that I invited here."
"Okay so what time?"
"You can come around seven and I'll be waiting once you get there see ya."
"Alright then bye."

I grabbed some nice clothes and put my phone in the bag. I fed my dog floof before I left and hopped to the car. I started driving to the address Adam sent me and went to the large club that was very huge. I went inside the building and talked to the lady "hi I'm Adam's close friend James" she looked through the computer. "Ah yes, James, Adam told you to meet him in the back room with a red door." she said. I thanked her and went to the door she told me to go meet him, the place was filled with male strippers. I was blushing a bit to see their bodies being exposed and wearing revealing clothes, I kept walking to the back room and opened the door.

𝓢𝓶𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰
The door was dimmed to a different bright level with with pink walls and two large beds covered in nets. The door locked behind me, I freaked out until I saw Adam standing by the doorway wearing a tight outfit with a hat on him. "Hey there babyboy" he said to me. "What is going on here." I asked nervous. "I actually thought we could you know get to ride each other." I was thinking for a moment until I thought about it, Adam wants to make out. "Oh I don't know Adam, I never thought about it and I'm really just a ne-" Adam shushed me putting his lips to mine. My eyes widen when he pulled me closer, "it's okay if it's your first time I just you to remember this night of your life." Adam carried me to the bedroom and dropped me, he went on top of me taking off my clothes then started going for my pants.

"Let's see how hard you are for daddy~" my pants were taken off to see my bulge in my panties, I was hard. I looked away from him, Adam smirked touching my member while rubbing it with his hands, I tried not to moan but I couldn't help it if he's touching me with his warm hands. Adam kept stroking my member harder just to make me moan more, "please stop teasing me" Adam didn't answer he kept doing what he wanted to do. My member was twitching more until Adam opened his mouth since semen was squirting out of me. I laid there shocked, Adam turned me over to a position to line his member to my hole.

Adam was touching my hole making me shiver "so pink and tasty" I was getting a little irritated. "Stop fucking teasing it there!" He then started sucking on my hole with his tongue "I'll get this over with, suck it up." I still buried my face in the pillow, his tongue was so warm when he put it inside my hole. I was starting to get wet and horny from all that licking. Adam stopped and started to put his member into my hole slowly "now I'm gonna fuck you deep so hands off for me okay." Adam kissed my cheek as he started to thrust into me a little bit.

"Ah fuck~"
"Shhh it's okay my love"

I smiled when those words hit me, I can feel my stomach tighten as Adam was pounding into me deep. I gasped once Adam hit my limit, it's so deep inside me as I was drooling. "Heh I see that your now enjoying this as I drill you deep." I was getting pounded harder as my balls were clapping together. "James I'm gonna come" Adam came into my muffins as semen was dripping down my legs. I tasted his sweet liquid, it was tasty. Now I went on top of Adam while putting his member into my hole again. "Your such a greedy thing aren't you." I chuckled while moving myself a little bit to get started. "My member is now twitching can you see it.?" Adam nodded and I leaned down to french kiss him. We kept kissing as our tongues twirled in our mouths as my member was squirting a little bit of member as Adam kept fucking me.

I wrapped my arms around him while I was being pounded deep, I couldn't take it I need to come. "I can tell your face is mellow, wanna come?" I nodded and his semen was released into my muffins and my member squirted out like a waterfall. Both of us panted for breath and I smiled while licking off the semen from Adam. I sucked off his member cleaning off semen since I still wanted more. I swirled my tongue more then felt the liquid come to my throat as I swallowed it all. "I'm glad you enjoyed it my love~" I blushed and laid on the bed with him.

"Listen James, I just want to say something to you."
"What are you going to tell me."
"Well since we made out, and this is your first time will you be my lover?"
"Yes, I will and I enjoy the gift you gave me after all."
"I love you honeypot."

I smiled while I lay in bed with a pillow next to me while Adam went to get something from the closet. He gave me a red velvet box that had a blue pastel choker, "I have been saving this just so I can give it to you when I confess." I smiled while putting ot on and it really does suit me. Adam chuckled when he grabbed me pulling me into the sheets while we both kissed, that was the best experience I ever had.
┈┈┈┈┈┈╱╲╱╲┈┈┈┈┈┈
┈┈┈┈┈┈╲┈┈╱┈┈┈┈┈┈
┈┈┈╱▔╲┈╲╱┈╱▔╲┈┈┈
┈▂▂▏▊▕╲┈┈╱▏▊▕▂▂┈
┈╲┈┈┈▕▔┈┈▔▏┈┈┈╱┈
┈┈╲▂▂╱┈┈┈┈╲▂▂╱┈┈
┈┈┈┃┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┃┃┈┈┈