Tokyo 3

Warning yaoi stuff don't like DON'T READ THEN PEOPLE.
James POV
I kissed his lips and he was shocked I pulled away slowly while he sit there blushing. "I'm sorry Adam if I made it awkward I just l-mmph!" He brought me closer and he kissed me I can't believe it he loves me to, I kissed him passionely and he got aggressive and start to put his tongue closer to mine.

We fight over and finally he won he let go and took me to the hotel room. We went up to the elevator, took me to the hotel room and threw me on the bed he was begging for me he wanted me badly. He kissed me and I moaned during the kiss, he aggressively took off my pants and start roughing me all over my body it felt so good.

He took started playing with my nipples while I breathed heavily, he started to suck on my nipples I screamed while Adam did it but he covered my mouth so no one would hear. He then let go and kiss my chest all they way down to my d. He swag his demon tail and started gently licked the tip of it. I moaned, shivers went up my neck but it felt good. Adam slowly started to put his mouth in my d and started bobbing his head he looked at me with his red eyes. He looked handsome with those eyes, he kept bobbing faster till I was close he hit my spot.

"AH Adam I'm close!" Semen splatter all over his face and he licked it off. "Man you tasted good but now its my turn." He took off his red hoodie and his pants off to show his 9 inch d. "Oh my" I said. "Don't worry just tell me if this is to much love" he kissed me. He laid down on the bed and I went on top of him and gently put my bum in his d.

Adams POV
James was on top of me and my d he put it in, he was looking at me. "Ready James" "Yeah I am" he said. James was riding on me slowly, he was moaning but I can tell he was enjoying it. He started to go a little faster and I loved it how he was on my hard d, makes me want to explode *pant pant* "Adam you feel good I love this" he kissed me. "I love it To I enjoy how you make me feel."

We kept panting and panting till he couldn't take it anymore he was close and wanted me to splatter. "AH Adam I'm close" I hanged on to him. "Me to baby just hold on ah!" We both came and he was dripping and my d splatter all over his body we both laid down and breath heavily. When I catch my breath I bringed him closer and hugged him "I love you James" he hugged me back "I love you to Adam so much." We put on pjs and I put on clean new sheets, got the bed ready I put James next to me I stroke his hair till he fell asleep and so did I. This the best vacation I had.