I'll love you Pt 3

Warning this chapter will have hate and violence so if you don't want to read it then skip to the other paragraph.

James POV

When I stood over my front door my dad came walking straight at me, I try to run from him but he grabbed me by the collar of my shirt. I try to get away but he slammed me on the kitchen floor and beat me with his strong knuckles he hurted me all over my body and on the face to. When he was done punching me he kicked me in the ribs with his feet it hurted so much I try to hold in my cries. I had bruises on my sides arms and legs then my dad went to grab hot water and splashed it on me I squeaked when he stomped out of the kitchen when he said this "Your really pathetic James I don't know why I had a son like you!" Once he left I picked myself up slowly trying to walk away, everything hurts now I have more bruises. I silently cried walking over to the bathroom to grab the first aid kit, so I grabbed bandages, some other medications and paint to cover myself. 

Once I added makeup all over me, I slowly add some liquid to my bruises and cuts I hissed in pain putting it all over my self and put the bandages on me. I cover my self with a hoodie, long sleeve shirts or pants to keep myself covered, I'm tired of this if I do they probably won't believe me and my dad would beat me more. "I just want a peaceful life" I left the bathroom and head over to my room going to bed silently crying.

Once I woke up I grabbed a shirt to go get change, today was friday and that means that the weekends are coming. I am not happy that its coming that will mean I'll have to lock myself to hide from my dad, he is sometimes home looking for me just to hurt me. I got myself together and went downstairs my parents are asleep so I quietly walked to the door and ran for my life, I kept running and running till I got to the school.

Adams POV

I was already in school when I see James running inside the school, he looked tired so I walked to him. "Hey James you alright" I asked him "oh yeah I'm fine its just that I was running cause I wanted to see you." I laughed "well thats great and also do you want to hang out you can stay over the weekends with me." James hugged me tightly "yes Adam I would love to hang out" me and James walked to our first period class and started the day.