Flesh (lemon)

This is a Yaoi smut chapter, look if you don't like these sort of stuff THEN TAKE A HIKE PEOPLE AND JUST LEAVE!!! Anyone who likes it enjoy.

James POV
I was waiting for my daddy to come home tonight and have some fun tonight, I set up the bedroom with a red sheets, put some black roses on the floor, dim the lights, and added some cupcake scented candles. My dear Adam was here, his truck parked in the land of our front yard. I squealed and went down the stairs to greet him "hey sugar doll~" Adam said to my ear. I nodded and Adam took me to the bedroom that I set up. "Not bad sugar now lay down so I can eat you good." he said to me.

Adam went right for my body and took off my clothes and started to play with my nipples. "Sensitive now are we huh?" Adam smirked at me, I nodded my head and moaned out loudly. I love it when he played with my nipples then some milk came out, Adam sucked on it and I was shaking but it felt good. Adam finished drinking my milk and he pulled out his member, "go on and make me feel good sugar doll." I nodded and went close to Adam touching the tip of his member.

I gave it a small lick an he bit his lip looking at me, my tongue started licking his member all over it and I put my hands in my crotch an started to touch it there. "Damn James I'll cum of you keep doing that with your tongue." I kept licking the tip and swirled my tongue with his member like a lollipop, I started stroking my member when Adam started stroking my hair. "I want your warm semen" I said, I kept licking I more until I hit Adams spot. "Oh god, I'm gonna cum!" Adam member squirted out hot semen and so did I. My pants felt wet under my yellow flower panties, "mmm!" most of them semen Cam out of my mouth but I cleaned his member with my tongue.

"You didn't drank my semen that much baby doll, time for your punishment." I was pushed down by Adam and he took my pants off revealing my panties wet. "Ohh someone's wet now are we~" I was a blushing mess when he started playing with my member.

"Don't come yet love." I nodded and grabbed onto a pillow and I couldn't help but squirm while moaning, it felt weird when he touches my member. Adam kept stroking it while I laid in the bed moaning "can I cum now please Adam I can't ahhh!" I can feel the liquid inside of me, "now you can cum." I screamed when I came, hot semen came out squirting like a hose. I was relief when I came.

"James turn over an wave your muffins at me so I can fuck you." I pulled down my panties and Stand up with all fours. Adam pulled out his member and began to line it up, my eyes widen as he started putting it inside. The big member was in my hole and I felt it tight around me. I felt Adams pounding towards my body and it was starting to feel weird. "Don't worry it will all turn into pleasure soon baby doll." I hope so, soon it became a powerful pounding and I began to drool, it was too much and I loved it. "Your so fucking tight James I want my semen inside you."

Both of us were panting and soon my member leaked out some semen, "Adam I'm gonna cum!" A few more thrusts and a lot of semen came out of me, Adam let go of my hole to see it was filled with warm semen. I painted while I looked at him, "you came so much in my hole." I said. Adam smiled and started to clean off my hole with his tongue, he went to the closest to give me new pants and panties. "Let me help you James" I put on my panties while Adam put me on green pants. He grabbed new sheets and carried me safe to his arms, "I love you baby doll." I giggled an soon fell asleep in his arms.
🍟🧸🍌🍊💘🎀