𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦

March 14, 2020
Sway House

The three girls just pulled up to Sway, Giorgia drove and they are already planning on spending the night unless Dixie decides not to drink- unlikely

The three girls just pulled up to Sway, Giorgia drove and they are already planning on spending the night unless Dixie decides not to drink- unlikely. Charli wants to distract herself from the task she has to do tomorrow and Giorgia wants to distract from being around her boyfriend's ex- and having to pretend he isn't her boyfriend.

She doesn't trust Mads enough to believe that she won't get jealous and leak the fact that Jaden and Giorgia are together.

Only the D'amelios, sway boys, Peyton, and Giorgia's family knows so far. Even the sway boys girlfriend's don't know, Jaden and Giorgia just want their privacy for now.

Jaden's family doesn't know yet either but that's because he knows how much they love Mads and don't want them to react poorly and hurt Giorgia.

Narrative

Giorgia- dixie, charli, and i are here!

Giorgia let herself into the house and announced the three girls' presence. Her announcement was met with the sound of running as Griffin came straight to hug Dixie.

Giorgia- well... on that note

Giorgia and Charli laughed a little as the couple greeted each other.

Bryce- i thought I felt the presence of evil-

Bryce teased as he gave Giorgia a hug. She rolled her eyes before Bryce shifted his attention to Charli. He doesn't know what's wrong, just that she's hurting. His immediate response was to hold his arms out and let her decide if she wanted a hug or not.

Bryce- g said you need a distraction, i don't know what happened but it'll pass. You're 15, nothing that happens now is the end of the world- I know we aren't close but I'm here if you need me kiddo. I can listen or you can give me a name and I'll kick their ass.

He said as the girl hugged him back and he cradled her head to his chest. Bryce may put up a hard exterior but he is really the most caring person there is.

Charli- thank you Bryce

She pulled away and smiled softly at him before he ruffled her hair a little to make her laugh.

Josh- aye! It's my favorite clickbait

Josh joked as he wrapped an arm around Giorgia to give her a side hug when she entered the bedroom everyone hung out in.

Nessa- Giorgia! Hey!

She smiled and hugged her before remembering Mads was there too and immediately feeling as if she was in an awkward position. Nessa didn't want to upset either of her friends, she worried too much about the little things.