𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑦 𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒

July 1st, 2020
Justin's House

Both the Sway House and Hype House had offered for the three girls to stay with them but Jaden made the point that both of those addresses are leaked.

He knew Giorgia didn't want to be a bother so he went behind her back and texted Justin to let him know what was going on. As Jaden expected, Justin wanted his sister at his house to personally make sure she was safe. The Bieber household has a few guest rooms so all three girls are now staying there.

Charli was now getting threats too, not in her dms though. A girl on social media names Brittany Johnson, goes by lovelypeaches, claims to be hiring someone to hurt Charli.

Narrative

Narrative

Jaden- angel please... you need to do this

Giorgia- fine. But you'll come with me?

Jaden- obviously, you're not going alone.

Jaden grabbed his girlfriend's hand and gave her a quick kiss before letting her go get ready to head to the police station.

Justin- you got her to agree?

Jaden- yea, I'm taking her after she gets ready. You're free to come if you want to

Justin- I do want to but it'll just bring attention.

Jaden nodded in understanding as the two of them made their way from the hallways outside of Giorgia's room at the Bieber house to the kitchen.

Justin- thank you for texting me by the way, she's to stubborn to have done it herself

Jaden- she just doesn't wanna burden anyone else. She doesn't seem to understand that people want to help, especially with stuff like this.

Charli- hey... how's she doing?

Charli walked into the kitchen and saw Justin and Jaden talking. She knew it was about Giorgia.

Jaden- I'm taking her to the police station after she gets ready.

Dixie- wait... has anyone told Anthony?

Justin- he'll be here any minute. Jaden tex-

Anthony- thanks Hailey- now where's Giorgia?

The group heard Anthony get let in the front door as he made his way towards them.

Anthony- someone tell me where she is, please