𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝑂𝑛𝑒

⚠️potential ED trigger

March 15, 2020
Swayla

Narrative

Giorgia woke up in Anthonys bed alone with just her phone left on the pillow next to her.

She looked to her other side and saw the Advil and water he was talking about. Immediately she took two pills as she smiled at her boyfriend's thoughtfulness.

Despite her headache she just missed Jaden so she got up and went to find him in the kitchen.

When she found him he was shirtless in front of the stove cooking eggs while there were hash browns in the oven and toast popped up waiting for him to pull it out onto a plate.

Giorgia decided to go over and pull out the toast onto a plate, earning Jaden's attention as he smiled and placed a kiss onto her forehead before turning back to the stove.

Jaden- how you feeling beautiful?

Giorgia- guilty... I didn't mean to get that fucked up. I know you probably weren't planning on having to take care of me- especially in such a gross way.

Jaden- i don't mind, i never mind gagging you. Usually with a different body part but-

He was just trying to make her laugh, forget the guilt and just be happy.

Giorgia- oh that reminds me- sorry about that whole... ya know....

She trailed of awkwardly as Jaden looked at her confused.

Jaden!- what are you talking about?

Giorgia- ya know... the stuff I was saying

Jaden- which stuff

Giorgia- please don't make me repeat it

She whined as her looked at her quizzically.

Jaden- babe what part are you talking about?

Giorgia- the whole being a good girl for daddy thing...

She felt her cheeks heat up as Jaden looked away from the stove to her.

Jaden- sorry can you say that again? I couldn't hear you

Giorgia saw him holding back a smirk and realized he had just been trying to get her to say it again, he was never confused about what she meant.