𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑦 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

^he's hot... anyways heh 😅

⚠️variety of mental health issues discussed⚠️

July 12th, 2020
Nessa's apartment

Nessa wasn't in a great place lately, the internet has been cruel and she has people telling her to kill herself everyday. She's been getting body shamed too so she's barely ate. Today Giorgia was coming over, hopefully it'll help. Everything in Nessa was telling her to push away everyone though, it was taking all of the strength she had to not cancel on Gia.

Giorgia had finally gotten moved into the new house with Dixie, Charli, Josh, Anthony, and Jaden. Jaden has been out of it mentally. He's getting loads of hate online with people saying he never cared for Mads, he used her for attention, he used her for sex, he just wanted to make Giorgia jealous, and calling him a cheater for the October incident.

Gia has been getting some hate over it but not nearly as much as Jaden. Last night Jaden had left Giorgia's room and went to his while she was sleeping so he didn't wake her as he began to cry. The Mads situation caused him to get ruthless hate online and that hate triggered his depression to get worse again. He just felt broken, he refused to admit it to anyone though, he didn't want to burden anyone.

Narrative

Narrative

Giorgia- hey Ness

Giorgia smiled as Nessa let her into the apartment. Nessa's new puppy came running up to the girl.

Giorgia- awe oh my god... you got a puppy?

Nessa- yeah, her name is baby. Isn't she adorable?

Giorgia- she's so cute

Giorgia picked her up and hugged the cute puppy as serotonin spread through her body.

Nessa- thank you for coming... I really need this

Giorgia- of course, how've you been by the way?

Nessa- honestly... not great. But I'll be fine.

Giorgia- how bad Ness? Be honest.

Nessa- it's not that bad- ok fine... it's been awful. The whole internet is hating on me for something that I don't even remember doing cause I was fucking blackout drunk.

Giorgia- now thAt I can understand.

They both laughed a bit at the fact that each of them are getting hate for blackout drunk 'hookups' (kiss in Nessa's case) with guys who were talking with another girl at the time.